MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite mainstream movie or TV scene

Old 04-24-2007, 04:25 PM

postriziny

One of my all time favourites is the spanking scene in a Czech movie from the 80-s called Postriziny or Cutting it short. It's a funny movie, but unfortunately not recognised as such. Based on a short story by Bohumil Hrabal it's about a dull brewery owner married to a very vivacious woman, who is prone to all kinds of mischief. The spanking scene you can find at http://disciplinedomestique.online.fr/medias-cinema.php
Old 04-24-2007, 05:12 PM

Interesting to me because it's a foreign film (from my perspective) and films always give at least a little bit of a glimpse into the culture from which they are produced. Overall, the particular scene doesn't do much for me (not meant to imply that it's not good, and among favorites for others), but I infer that spanking was certainly an accepted form of discipline within the Czech culture at the time.
Old 04-25-2007, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by parwer View Post
One of my all time favourites is the spanking scene in a Czech movie from the 80-s called Postriziny or Cutting it short. It's a funny movie, but unfortunately not recognised as such. Based on a short story by Bohumil Hrabal it's about a dull brewery owner married to a very vivacious woman, who is prone to all kinds of mischief. The spanking scene you can find at http://disciplinedomestique.online.fr/medias-cinema.php
Parwer,

Thanks for posting this link. There are definitely some great scenes there with convenient links to all of them. There are some that are ripped off from our friend "Movie Bill," but at least his logo is there!

One scene I'm surprised is not on there is the one with Geraldine Chaplin. That movie has had 2 or 3 titles through the years. But I remember that scene being particularly erotic.