MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-19-2007, 02:37 PM

some thoughts on paddles

It seems that in almost every online spanking site poll where members are asked what their favorite implement is the overwhelming response is the wooden paddle. Conversly whenever spanking starlets do interviews they are always asked what is your least favorite implement? The answer is usually the paddle. Lets face it paddles hurt, but they can be so much fun. The secret is using the right paddle...here are a few tips based on my experience.
1. Most (not all) paddles sold online or in shops are to thick and heavy...make your own. A paddle is supposed to be a paddle not a club.
2. Red Cedar or Poplar are the best woods to use as they are relatively light but will not break easily.
3. About 3/8 inch thick seem to be just about right for paddles made from either of these woods.
4. Don't leave any sharp edges. Use a drimmel tool to round off all corners.
5. Holes in a paddle look great but are not very practicle. They will cause serious bruising. If you have to have holes use the drimmel tool to bevel the edges. That will reduce the damage.
6. You will break a paddle from time to time. I could make a paddle that you could not break but you would not want me to spank you with it.
7. Never have your spankee bend over something that is to tall for her paddling. Her feet should be flat on the floor supporting her wieght while her upper body rests on a bed, chair, or her hands on her knees. Although the spankee is fully exposed and well presented in this position there is still some flacidity in the bottom which allows the swats of the paddle to be absorbed and spread out through the bottom (watch a video paddling in slow motion to see what I mean). If the position causes the bottom to be rigid the impact cannot be absorbed and excessive bruising will result. I have never studied physics but it does not take a rocket scientist to figure this out.
8. Bare bottoms are great and I especially like to take panties down to mid thigh once the spankee is in position. Make a special thin light paddle for this application. Serious paddlings with a larger paddle are best accomplished over a tight pair of jeans.
9. A good paddling should leave marks, I call these souvenirs and they fade with a few days. I don't ever intend to leave deep bruises so follow the above advice and your spankee will not dread the paddle and you will have fun more often.
10. Ten licks is a good number and make her count them. Ten over jeans followed by five more on the bare if she has really been bad.

Happy spankings