MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 01-16-2007, 12:28 AM

Well..i'm not a girl to blush too easily so guess i will go ahead and chime in on the topic.

I had never really considered shaving until about a year and a half ago when it was requested. I have to admit i wasn't fond of the idea at first, but now...I don't think i could go back. I prefer the feel of being shaven...even the look now and the biggest thing that keeps me this way is pure hygiene.....it just feels cleaner to me.

Sherie

Check out my newly updated blog! Click the picture above.
Old 01-16-2007, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_dixiedarling View Post
...I have to admit i wasn't fond of the idea at first, but now...I don't think i could go back.
I think that one of the things that gets my attention is how many of the girls say that when they first did it, it was reluctantly but after having done so, do not want to go back.
Old 01-21-2007, 04:13 PM

Hi all,

I just recently got it all waxed off and love it, but I don't think it connects to spanking at all. However, it does make me feel more sexual. I couldn't imagine dealing with the stubble, in-grown hairs, and razor burn of shaving. With waxing it all grows back soft and sparse. I also don't think it looks prepubescent at all, at least not mine. Yes, it hurts ... but then again, isn't that a benefit?

Victoria
Old 01-21-2007, 06:18 PM

So, Victoria, I have a question. If this is your first wax job (is that a term? ), perhaps you're not in a position to answer yet, but I suppose others can hop in as well.

For one to maintain their condition by waxing instead of shaving, doesn't the hair have to be allowed to grow back out to a certain extent before the next wax treatment will work? If that's so, it would all seem to be a bit of a compromise to me. Supposedly, it's maximally smooth right after the waxing (smoother than when using a razor), but then some regrowth had to be permitted before another waxing. With a razor, daily care can prevent the need for regrowth.

Perhaps my speculation is wrong, but that's exactly why I'm asking. So, Victoria, and other girls of MSF, am I wrong or right?
Old 03-03-2007, 01:37 PM

well I prefer women with trimmed beavers as opposed to bare.
Old 03-03-2007, 02:16 PM

Since someone else rose the thread from the dead, I don't have to. I just spent a whole lot of cash on laser hair removal "down there". I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited. Like unbelievably, do a happy dance kinda excited. Only problem is, I have to wait likke a week or two for the hair to shed out on it's own. I have to go back a few times in ten week intervals, but after that, I'm garaunteed bare for life. I think I might do the underarms too, as soon as I can swing the extra money. Just about everything else is too light to do, though.