MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 12-13-2010, 01:27 AM

Red face Yard Sale/ Spanking

My aunt and mom was going around to yard sales and I was at the age I think was 11yrs.
I remember arguing with my mom I kept asking to go home and that I was bored with going yard sailing.
My aunt told me I was asking for it if I did not stop being rude to her sister, my mom. well
I kept quiet for a while but the boredom was getting to me, I started up again this time my aunt met
business and when my mom drove my aunt home.
My aunt told my mom she had to take care of a certain young lady.
My aunt said to me young lady in my room NOW prepare for a good spanking.
I waited what seemed to drag finally my aunt came in and close the door and she asked me if
I knew why I was asked to go to her room, I told her yes, Because I was asking for a spanking and was worn if I kept it up.
she ordered me take my jeans down and the she pulled my undies down and placed me over her knees. she spanked my bottom with a black strap, then I had to get in the car I bawled all the way home in moms car. my mom told me I was going to be spanked again for my rudeness.
I was told to go to my room and prepare for another spanking on top of soap washing my mouth out for arguing.
She came in grabbed me into the bathroom and try to put soap in my mouth but I would not open till she gave me
3 hard swat on my bottom and after the mouth washing I was put over her knee with my pants and undies off and mom
spanked me long and hard. my bottom was on fire and Red. then had to stand in the corner.with my bottom exposed.
I never went with my mom and Aunt again to any more yard sales.