MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite mainstream movie or TV scene

Old 03-07-2008, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldtimersammy View Post
Gary; Carol Brady is still 40. That's her age when the show ended. As for Florence Henderson, she will be 74 on 2-14-08 and still in spanking shape!
Flo looks marvelous.
You can't just take that age though. You have to remember The Brady Girls Get Married and the dramatic incarnation called The Bradys. I loved all the shows and I was so sorry to see The Bradys leave the air. I'm still waiting for the rest of the gang to get together for a show and say goodbye to the Robert Reed in character.
Old 03-07-2008, 07:42 PM

M*A*S*H was and is excellent but there is no sign of spanking. At least with the The Brady Bunch you knew something like that was going on without being seen.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't there spanking references in Little House on the Prairie?
Old 03-07-2008, 10:39 PM

No question, there were numerous times there could've been spankings on the "Brady Bunch" Marcia being a brat when playing Juliet in that play! Jan making false promises to be elected 'Most Popular Girl!", Marcia dropping Charlie for a date with Doug! Marcia dating the quarterback from her school's rival football team, Who stole the team playbook! Marcia dating the guy that took Greg's position on the basketball team!
Carol letting the phone bill run up too high! Carol paying too much attentiion to her former high school boyfriend on his un-scheduled visit! Jan hiding Marvin the Mouse, then when he actually got away! Jan for when she lost Mike's drawings in Cinncinati...Or was that Carol? Marcia for playing the brat role when she didn't get the attic room, given to Greg! Marcia for deliberately ignoring Alice, calling her a tattletale, causing her to leave! Marcia for faking being sick during her first day of high school! Carol for lecturing Mike, when he had to do the drawing all over, when Greg lost it while reading an auto magazine! Carol's auto accident with Mr. Duggan, not knowing if she looked when backing up....or not! Yes, the Brady Household could've been full of spankings!
Old 03-09-2008, 01:49 PM

For all us Bradymaniacs. Remember the episode during the first season, where Alice decided to leave because she felt not wanted? Then the Brady's played out that scene, where the kids needed to be picked up, Mike needed a button sewed on, the telephone needed to be answered...Etc. I"ll never forget that frilly, pink, party dress that Carol wore! In all my years, I've never seen a sexier looking lady!
Old 04-27-2008, 08:44 AM

Jan Brady (Eve Plumb) will get 50 of the best on April 29, Her 50th birthday (Gosh! already!) How time flies when you're having fun!
Old 04-27-2008, 09:39 AM

Autumn turns to winter and then winter turns to spring
It's not just the seasons, you know it goes for everything
It's even true for voices, when boys begin to grow
You've got to take a lesson from Mother Nature, and if you do you'll know
When it's time to change, then it's time to change
Don't fight the tide, come along for the ride - don't you see
When it's time to change, you've got to rearrange
Who you are is what you're going to be
Sha na na na na na na na na, sha na na na na...(a group of six of us sang in the school talent show - great fun!!)

My best friend and I RAN home everyday (to my house) for one entire year in grade school so we could watch the entire episode! And let's not forget about wearing "purple" socks (Donny Osmond) under our white uniform socks (Michele and I started a uproar with that!) or sneaking to the local mall (via bus on our own at 10) to see Leif Garrett!! Parents did think we needed to go see "some" boy, but we had other ideas! Those were the days...thanks for the memories!!
Old 04-27-2008, 02:18 PM

Arianna; How fast would you've run if you knew Marcia or Jan were getting a bare bottom spanking??
Old 04-27-2008, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Wizz View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't there spanking references in Little House on the Prairie?
Yes there were, Billy. In actual fact, most of the spanking clips & refs from that show can be found on youtube if you do a search.

Happy Hunting
Old 06-22-2008, 11:21 AM

It may be a rumor? But I've heard there were many over-the-knee sessions in the Brady's Master Bedroom! Mrs. Brady had quite a few sore bottoms!
Old 08-27-2008, 11:24 AM

Oh! my gosh! We missed Marcia Brady's (Maureen McCormick!) 52nd birthday on 8-5. She'll have to get 105 spanks next year!