MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 01-03-2007, 04:11 PM

School paddling memories 6-7

When I was in 6th grade, I found myself getting at least a half dozen paddlings, and all for trivial things like forgetting to get a note or test signed, or something equally trivial, but usually on the 2nd offense. If it was your first offense she would assign you to write an essay about what you did. I hated writing essays, so I would just write something and not really think about it. Well that and the fact that I think the teacher had it in for me all year, but never did figure out why. Anyway whenever you got a paddling, it was always the same routine. You went into the hallway, and the steps leading to the main floor of the school were right outside (how convenient) so you usually ended up bent over and resting your hands on one of them (usually the third or fourth one up) and given 3 swats of the paddle. Ironically, I think I was one of the only kids in the class paddled that year. There was a boy in the class who was getting in trouble almost as often as I did, and I seem to remember him being on the receiving end a couple of times too.
In 7th grade was when I got my last (and worst) spanking at school. I had gotten detention for something like not doing my homework on time or something like that. Anyway I was afraid if I showed my parents, and they had to sign these slips, that they wouldn't let me go on a church youth group beach trip the next weekend and there was no way I was missing it! Anyway so I decided to sign my mom's name and not tell her. A couple of days later, the vice principal cornered me at lunch and told me he needed to see me. I had no clue about what, until I was called to his office later that day and he told me he knew about me signing my mom's name on the detention slip. Anyway, unbeknownst to me of course, the teacher who had given me detention had been a receptionist at my mom's doctor for years, so she knew what her signature looked like, and this wasn't it! Anyway so I went to the office later that day, and the vice principal told me he would decide later what my punishment should be for this.
When I got home that day, my mom was putting laundry away in my dresser when I came in. She told me that the school had called about this whole mess. I was sure then that I was either going to be spanked, grounded, not allowed to go on the trip, or all 3! Lucky for me, I was still allowed to go on the trip, mainly because my parents had already paid for it and they didn't like wasting money, so I ended up grounded in my room for two days.
Anyway after I got home from the beach trip I only had a month or so of school left, and had really not thought about what had happened until a couple of days later I was just coming out of gym class, when the principal came in and said he needed to see me and to go to the office. I had no idea what it was about, because I had forgotten about what had happened the week before.
Anyway so I went to the office, and the principal came in, and told asked me if I remembered what had happened the week before. Of course I didn't! He reminded me and then told me he was going to paddle me. I remember standing there in the office, wearing denim shorts and a t shirt, and just remember thinking how much this is going to hurt!
The principal got his paddle out of the filing cabinet and told me to bend over and put my hands on the desk. He reminded me why I was being spanked and told me I would get 5 swats. He then rubbed the paddle across my butt a couple of times to sort of "take aim" before giving me the first swat. Now I had known this was going to HURT! but I wasn't expecting this much pain! To make matters worse, he waited about 5 seconds before giving me the next swat. Then 5 more seconds and I got the 3rd swat. Then another 5 seconds before the 4th swat. Then he had to have really wanted to make the last swat hurt, because not only did he wait the usual 5 seconds before administering the final swat, but he made it the hardest yet! When he told me I could stand up, the tears were streaming down my face. Its the only time I ever cried after a school paddling!
Anyway I guess it worked because not only did I manage to avoid the paddle all through 8th grade, but never got detention again either!
When I started high school in 9th grade, the principal of my high school was a real moron. He would paddle boys, but he thought we girls were too delicate and would be hurt by a paddling. So we ended up with detention or work detail around school, something like that. Personally I would have rather bent over and taken my swats and gotten it over with.

Despite being on the receiving end of the paddle so many times, and being spanked at home, I think spanking is an effective form of discipline because its fast, it gets the punishment over with, and you can move on with your life. Even now in my adult life I find I like to get a spanking now and then when I need one.
Old 01-03-2007, 05:48 PM

Amazing recall skills, Panda. These three posts were an amazing list. Thanks for sharing them.
Old 01-03-2007, 06:13 PM

I was pretty surprised how much I remembered from the spankings I got at school as a child! Maybe that's why I would never admit this to my parents, or former teachers, ever, but I think spanking is probably the most effective form of discipline. I remember every spanking I ever got, both at home and school as you've read, but have long since forgotten about anything I was grounded or lectured at for without being spanked. I guess that's why now in my adult life I still feel like I need to be spanked every now and then.

Also I wish all these stupid "do gooders" who think spanking is child abuse would just get a life. I was spanked as a child, but I wasn't abused. I knew my parents loved me, but they spanked me when I needed it. In fact there is probably one thing I would never admit to my parents, but I didn't get nearly the amount of spankings, especially in my teen years when I wasn't spanked at all, that I needed while I was growing up.
Old 01-03-2007, 07:31 PM

PB, these are just awesome memories and posts!

My favorite aspect of TTWD is memories from growing up, and you just did a marvelous job of writing the accounts of yours.

Thanks!
Old 01-03-2007, 07:33 PM

Thanks! I remember a lot more about my childhood paddlings in school than I thought, but every spanking I ever got was, although I didn't think it at the time, deserved. Maybe that's because I'm older and more mature now that I think that way.
Old 01-03-2007, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaBear View Post
Maybe that's because I'm older and more mature now that I think that way.
Perhaps a dangerous question, PB, but what year did you graduate from HS? In my research and endless pursuit of the factual school paddling, I like to be able to put the period and time into context, too.

(And I see that you're on. Drop in and chat with us tonight!)
Old 01-03-2007, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG_ View Post
Perhaps a dangerous question, PB, but what year did you graduate from HS?
I graduated in 1996
Old 01-04-2007, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaBear View Post
I graduated in 1996
1996?

You're a youngn'! That was practically yesterday!
Old 01-04-2007, 11:19 PM

LOL! And here I was feeling old because I hit 30 in 16 months!
Old 01-04-2007, 11:31 PM

Sheesh. I hit 36 in seven weeks. Now I'M the one feeling old.