MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 01-21-2007, 12:46 PM

Favorite *Pay* Spanking Sites

In a post yesterday I posed the question of what your three favorite free spanking sites were. The question was inspired by a similar question about commercial sites, which in turn resulted from the conversation in a thread of a different topic. That question was buried in the topic, and I now think it would be better to raise it to it's own level, to go in tandem with the Free thread. Gary can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that he has stated that it's ok to both plug other commercial sites on this forum, and to note that you might like others better than AS, i.e. it's safe to state your opinion. So let me ask the question again:

What are you three favorite commercial spanking websites, in ranked order (i.e. 1st, 2nd, 3rd).
Old 01-21-2007, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG_ View Post
Gary can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that he has stated that it's ok to both plug other commercial sites on this forum, and to note that you might like others better than AS, i.e. it's safe to state your opinion.
It's totally OK, RG. Having said that, anyone who doesn't mention one of our sites will be banned for life! (That's a joke.)

I will say that other than the obvious bias I have for our sites, to me...the RealSpankings family of sites have clearly done an outstanding job over the past few years. We consider them to be very formidable competitors. I am very curious to see what happens with the new site from Veronica and Mr. Daniels (formerly Ms. Burns and Coach), who have gone out on their own now. Their new site wil be up and running in a month, www.thespankingcouple.com. I'm also curious to watch the progress of Bailey's new site, www.spankingbailey.com. I have a lot of respect for those 3 and wish them well.

Having done a site based around one girl for a couple of years, I know how difficult it is to do that. So Brandi and Jessica also get major kudos from me. Those 2 have done a fantastic job through the years and have a very loyal client base. They should go in the Spanking Hall Of Fame.

You also cannot go wrong with Shadow Lane, DallasSpanksHard, or any of Clare Fonda's sites. I've had the pleasure of meeting Chelsea Pfeiffer and she does a fantastic job as well. See that's the thing, we have a lot of competition and frankly, most of it is pretty dang good. It really depends on what type of scenes you like. There's something for everyone. If I've missed someone, it's just because I probably have not been to that particular site recently.

BTW, if it were not for the granddaddy of 'em all, Nu-West, none of the rest of us would exist. They alone are responsible for much of my dementedness (is that a word?).
Old 01-21-2007, 03:32 PM
GeorgB

favorite spanking web sites

Hi RG,

well, as i said. i love girls-boarding-school, the family of realspanking sites and spankingonline. can't make my mind up which of these i like best. these sites appeal to me for their high quality picture quality in photos and clips. i'm not at all in bondage, but prefer traditonal cp scenarios.
Old 01-21-2007, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyspk View Post
BTW, if it were not for the granddaddy of 'em all, Nu-West, none of the rest of us would exist. They alone are responsible for much of my dementedness (is that a word?).
I'm going to disagree slightly here, Gary, in the sense that I do think that there would still be a spanking world out there for us to inteact with, even if Nu-West had not come onto the scene. I think that with the advent of better communictions, turbo-charged by the Internet, that the emergence of the spanking community, and for a niche of that to be commercialized, was inevitable.

Now, that being said, I think that doesn't take any credit away from Nu-West at all. Someone had to break that barrier first, to have the vision to break that barrier, to have the courage to be the first to do so in a potentially unwelcoming world (and much more unwelcoming then than now), and as a result be the door opener for many to follow. Nu-West did all of that, and will always hold a special place in the founding history of the commercial and online world. Ed did it, and can take much satisfaction in seeing what has transpired from the moves that he made all those years ago.