MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Favorite Video

Old 01-29-2009, 12:53 PM

Nu-West: Step-Daughter 3 is really hot

Step-Daughter 3 features some really sexy women. I've included some pics so you can see for yourself.

See Pic 1 featuring the lovely red-headed Amber Olsen in the lilac nighty. She gets to spank her mis-behaving "step-daughter" and her friend. Both girls are brats and are wearing far too short skirts, and fortunately for us, get to pay the consequences.

But the best bit comes near the end. It appears that the gorgeous Amber has been seeing another guy behind her husband's back. And he find's out from the step-daughter.

The lovely Amber breezes into the house. She's wearing a see-through cheesecloth blouse over a beige midi-length skirt. But with enough buttons undone to make it look very sexy. She has to suffer the same fate as her step-daughter. And the last we see of Miss Olsen is her running up the stairs, rubbing and swaying that gorgeous bum, and crying her eyes out.

The Nu-West films are a bit-pricy but worth it. Maybe we can swap some on here.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Stepdaughter 1.JPG
Views:	1936
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	74   Click image for larger version

Name:	Stepdaughter 2.JPG
Views:	1851
Size:	23.4 KB
ID:	75   Click image for larger version

Name:	Stepdaughter 3.JPG
Views:	1683
Size:	22.8 KB
ID:	76   Click image for larger version

Name:	Stepdaughter 4.JPG
Views:	1923
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	77  
Old 01-29-2009, 06:51 PM

So Ed's on a "Stepdaughter 3" now, eh? I remember (I think it was their 1st stepdaughter video) the one with a girl named "Peaches." She was fantastic. I'm probably dating myself here, but that one is likely about 20 years old now. But it was good.

While we're on the subject, if it weren't for Ed Lee and NuWest, none of the rest of us spanking video producers would exist. He broke the ground. Someone else might have done it eventually, but the fact is they were the first to really cater to those of us who enjoy strictly spanking videos.

And BTW, do ALL of the spanking video vendors a favor and BUY their products. We can't continue to make them when people swap and pirate. I'll step off the soapbox now...
Old 01-30-2009, 12:32 PM

Nu-West: StepDaughter3

Point taken, however, their movies are quite expensive.

I paid $50 for this one. Shame they don't operate a membership scheme like many other sites.