MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 10-21-2009, 11:38 AM

Boarding School punishment

The sound of heels echoed through the halls as I awaited my punishment. I had been accused of smoking in my room during the weekend. It wasn’t true, of course, but the principal hadn’t believed me. My door opened with a creak. How appropriate I thought. To my surprise, the principal had come with her boyfriend who looked very strong.
“You know why I’m here, don’t you?” questioned the principal,
“Yep, but I don’t know why he’s here.” I said
“That’s 30 more spankings for you.”
“SPANKINGS?” I cried, appalled.
Before I knew what was happening, the principal’s boyfriend had me over his knee.
“You know what the punishment is for smoking in your room and you will suffer the consequences.” Said the principal sternly.
Her boyfriend fingered one of my belt-loops and pulled my schoolgirl skirt slowly down until they were around my ankles. Then he slipped his fingers under my black and pink panties. Suddenly, I felt the stinging blow of something that hit my butt. I squeaked from sheer surprise. I wasn’t expecting that. The blows came in slow but strong strokes and my butt was beginning to get a little red and it started to sting.
“I can’t stand these panties. I’m used to spanking naked butts!” The boyfriend ripped off my panties and slapped my butt so hard that I felt the ripples flow through my whole body. SPANK!! SPANK!! SPANK!! SPANK!! SPANK!! SPANK!! SPANK!! SPANK!! I screamed for mercy as my butt started to sting.
“You have to learn obedience so we can guarantee the best boarding school for other girls.” Said my principal, smiling.
SPANK!! SPANK!! SPANK!! SPANK!! SPANK!! SPANK!! SPANK!! SPANK!! SPANK!! I barley had enough energy to cry out for help.
“Dan, you know where to bring her.” Said the principal. Dan grabbed my panties and stuffed them up my butt then he stuffed it in my mouth. He blind folded me and threw me over his shoulder with my butt still naked and he ran out the door. He ran for a while then I felt him go down some stairs. He dropped me into a chair and took off my blind fold and took out my disgusting gag.
“You’ll never get away with this.” I said, breathless.
“Oh won’t I?” He said innocently. I noticed that the principal wasn’t there and that I was in a dark, gray colored room with different things that looked very interesting.
“My girlfriend instructed me to play with you.” He said in a mock-tone. I had a vague idea of what “playing with” was and I started to get nervous. He dragged me to a chair and laid me on it. He grabbed my left leg and put it on a metal supported and strapped me to it and did the same thing with my other leg and then tied my hands above my head. So my overall position was my hands tied over my head and my legs in the air, spread apart. He reached into his pocket and grabbed a knife and started to cut off my shirt. When he had accomplished this, I was totally naked and shivering in the cold room. He walked to a door and went through it. When he came back, he was pulling a scary looking machine that had a black penis on it. He rolled it over and placed it between my legs.
“This will teach you not to smoke in the dorms.” He muttered. He took the black penis and teased my crotch with it. He rubbed it around my crotch and slowly pushed it in. The feeling was like nothing I felt before. He walked over behind the machine and flipped a switch and the penis started to move back and forth. Faster, faster, faster. It was pounding now and I was screaming hard...
Old 11-06-2009, 11:11 PM

Ouch. Wow!!!!!