MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 11-14-2006, 05:08 PM

I have to agree with Veronica there are some very positive uses for corner time before, during and after a real discipline/punishment session. It is usually a spot where the spankee has time to contemplate what is coming and then a place for them to go get themselves calmed down before I take and give them a nice long hug.

Jim
Old 11-14-2006, 11:00 PM

Hi All, I'm new to this forum. I would have to say that as a "spankee" I hate corner time. I can tolerate it once in between spankings but if I'm sent there more than once.............. I'll try to get out of it. I find it humiliating not to mention boring as heck! :P Of course, it DOES make me think.......... "how do I get out of this?", "Maybe he'll leave and I can hide some implements" and the list goes on, lol
Old 11-15-2006, 01:53 AM

i have only been put in the corner "professionally" when i was working as a pro sub and the client put me in the corner as part of the session and since work is work usually i really appreciated corner time because the clock was ticking and you didn't have to interact so much with someone you were not nuts about. I woudl think corner time woudl be good if you are dealing with a guy who is shy or has soem intimacy problems and wants to masturbate after he spanks you

clare
Old 11-15-2006, 06:56 AM

It's great to see you here on the forum Clare Corner time being used for "pleasure time" by the spanker, lol. I can think of many things they could be doing while that clock is ticking...With my luck Tom would be taking that opportunity for sanding another paddle !
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 11-15-2006, 09:32 AM

Hmmmm...making a lady stand in the corner so the spanker can admire his "hand"iwork. That's an angle I hadn't really considered.

I have always hated spanking videos that have no aftermath. In other words, those that fade out as soon as the final spank has landed. Perhaps cornertime is a good way to let the viewer get a good look at a well-spanked bottom and see the girl's reaction as she tries to recover. So I can see it as a vehicle for that.

So I can see where cornertime has some merit. But I still don't like to use it unless the woman suggests it before hand. I would much prefer to use that special time right after a spanking to comfort her. I'd rather spend that time kissing and licking her sore bottom than further humiliating her by forcing her into what I consider a childish position.
Old 11-15-2006, 01:03 PM

J7,

I couldn't agree with you more. We try to get a lingering shot of the girl's spanked bottom in nearly every video (long or short form) that we do. I've always thought that was important and can't believe more producers don't do that. It sure seems like that is an important part of the equation.
Old 11-15-2006, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie seven View Post
Hmmmm...making a lady stand in the corner so the spanker can admire his "hand"iwork. That's an angle I hadn't really considered.

I have always hated spanking videos that have no aftermath. In other words, those that fade out as soon as the final spank has landed. Perhaps cornertime is a good way to let the viewer get a good look at a well-spanked bottom and see the girl's reaction as she tries to recover. So I can see it as a vehicle for that.

So I can see where cornertime has some merit. But I still don't like to use it unless the woman suggests it before hand. I would much prefer to use that special time right after a spanking to comfort her. I'd rather spend that time kissing and licking her sore bottom than further humiliating her by forcing her into what I consider a childish position.
J7,

I like the way you think. "Comforting time" is much better than "Corner time".
Old 11-26-2006, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarefonda View Post
i have only been put in the corner "professionally" when i was working as a pro sub and the client put me in the corner as part of the session and since work is work usually i really appreciated corner time because the clock was ticking and you didn't have to interact so much with someone you were not nuts about. I woudl think corner time woudl be good if you are dealing with a guy who is shy or has soem intimacy problems and wants to masturbate after he spanks you

clare
Very honest clare if not a little crass! Oh well, makes me feel good about having expereinces with a friend rather than a pro! I can see how under the circumstances corner time is an easy gig though!
Rafa
Old 11-29-2006, 07:18 PM
katie_spades

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarefonda View Post

clare
Very good thoughts Mom! I dug them; I always love hearing from you, LOL!!! The first time I heard you talk about being a pro sub was on Playboy Radio when you are on and I had my ear stuck to the internet, LOL!!!

And you're so spot on about corner time with a guy that might have intimacy issues. Spot on!!!

xoxo,
Kate
Old 11-30-2006, 03:11 PM

To Clare & Katie

To my good friends/competition CLARE & KATIE, we guys with "intimacy issues" need love too!!!