MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 04-21-2007, 02:04 PM

Question Corner Time Question

Okay guys, calling on your expertise and experience. What is the best way to keep a skirt up during corner time? Thanks

-Em
Old 04-21-2007, 02:20 PM

I would say to just tuck it into the waiste band, hmmmm your lucky I am never able to keep my skirt on! Oh well, best of luck!

Marcie
Old 04-21-2007, 03:41 PM

Pin it up or hold it behind you
Old 04-21-2007, 04:40 PM

1) Lift the skirt up then have the naughty one cross her wrists behind her back to hold it in place. Of course penalties apply if the bottom becomes partially covered during corner time.

or

2) Have corner time over a subway grate

or (and this one's a little evil)

3) If she is a typical female and therefore very concerned with the image she is presenting during corner time, get something really tacky, like a jumbo plastic 'chip clip', to do the job. The naughty one will be more flustered about being in the corner than if she were made to wear hello kitty undies for corner time. Hmmm, come to think of it, that may need to be added to the list in some form.

Selflessly giving back to the community,
Achilles
Old 04-21-2007, 09:00 PM

Put it on a hanger. :-)
Old 04-22-2007, 07:20 AM

Hah! I like Achilles and MH's answers.

For serious answers, which is what I suspect you would like to have after all of the humor, I think that Achille's first answer is good. It has the additional benefit of disabling use of their hands for other purposes. Beyond that, you can also have them hold the skirt up while keeping their hands in front, by just holding on to the sides of the skirt and pulling some tension on it (especially useful if someone with limited mobility or shoulder problems cannot reach around behind).

There is the mentioned waistband tuck, of course, if there is a waistband to be had. It can also be tucked into a belt, if there is one present (not common, but occasionally used in various fashion schemes). Tops who like corner time (I'm not a particular fan myself) can keep their own supply of safety pins handy. Larger is much better, because depending on the type and style of clothing worn, small ones may not be big enough to go through the material. The last thing you want to do as a Top is to run the pin through your finger trying to work it through their clothing and give a big "Youcchh!," resulting in much satisfaction for the just spanked girl.
Old 04-23-2007, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG_ View Post
The last thing you want to do as a Top is to run the pin through your finger trying to work it through their clothing and give a big "Youcchh!," resulting in much satisfaction for the just spanked girl.
in a similiar vein...

Nor do you want to creep up behind the guy in the corner having spotted him moving when he thought you were out the room, trip over and hit your head on the wall beside him. Trust me, I didnt look good!
Old 04-23-2007, 01:06 PM

Take it off!
Old 04-23-2007, 06:34 PM

Welllll I think cornertime is for the birds.. I've only been put there once for real.. and well thank goodness it wasnt for long. I think the only reason Tops put us there is for a break.. not for our own good but for Theirs!

Cornertime sucks!.. I hate it!

ShockRockHer.. dont get any ideas either!!

Anyway.. that's my two cents.