MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 01-07-2007, 01:41 PM

So far it's been called "chocha", "Cooters", and just "down there". I can't help but wonder how many folks were blushing when they typed their response to this question. I admire Dr. D's bravery. In the immortal words of Dr. Evil, "There is nothing quite like a shorn scrotum."
Old 01-07-2007, 01:59 PM

I didn't blush. And this coming from the girl who blushes at everything, I'm just not embarassed about that, though. I think it's a matter of good hygeine, nothing to blush about.

And I like the word "cooter". I think it's cute, and not nearly as crass as alot of other words to refer to it. One of my guy friends in high school was relaying a story some girl told him about her "cooter", and that was the first time I heard it and I've been hooked on it since. Of course, I could be all proper like and say "labia" and "vagina", but then I sound like a sex ed text book.
Old 01-08-2007, 02:53 PM

I hate the word cooter. I think it's vulgar...I don't like pussy either...but then again...to say vagina is just a little weird...

I prefer...Hankunah Matata...afterall...means no worries :-D

And to answer the questions:

(1) Girls of MSF, 'fess up - are you shaven?

Yes

(2) If so, why do you do it/like it? Does it relate to your spanking kink in any
way (or, at least, in any way that you'll admit )?

When I was 15, my friend told me it's a whole new experience to ride a bike or walk up stairs so I tried it, to see if my boyfriend would like it...and I loved it. It's much cleaner and far less annoying. I am a swimmer and it was a lot easier as well. It is a pain to keep it smooth, there is often irritation and I am sooo tempted to try the whole waxing thing but it's really expensive...maybe if I do a video someday I'll try that just for the heck of it.

It doesn't really have anything to do with the spanking thing, just personal preference
Old 01-08-2007, 06:22 PM

I'm really impressed. So far, eight women have posted on this thread and seven cheerfully said "Why yes I do." Speaking for the six men who posted on this thread (and the 100+ who viewed it without posting), we really appreciate your brave honesty.

Last edited by BlackVelvet007; 01-09-2007 at 03:28 AM.
Old 01-09-2007, 12:23 AM

I guess I will finally give my blush and two pennies worth on this one. Up until about a year ago, I was not completely bare. I was very trimmed but not bare. Well I got brave and decided to wax. The first time was omg OWWWWWWW. It's still "a pain to maintain" but I love the feel of it. The after feel that is.
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 01-09-2007, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVelvet007 View Post
I'm really impressed. So far, eight women have posted on this thread and seven cheerfully said "Why yes I do." Speaking for the six men who posted on this thread (and the 100+ who viewed it without posting), we really appreciate your brave honesty.
So whatcha sayin, I ain't cheerful? Bah!
Do I at least get points for being the first woman to respond?
Old 01-09-2007, 12:14 PM

lol yes points for being first, and to be fair, your dissent DOES come from your desire to please your hubby rather than personal preferrence, so kudos for that as well.

Note that the views for this thread is actually close to 500!!
Old 01-09-2007, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVelvet007 View Post
Note that the views for this thread is actually close to 500!!
Well, when I started this thread I noted that I was wanting to stir up a little activity.

Guess it worked.
Old 01-10-2007, 12:35 PM

hmmm. I'm not shaven but I am waxed. you didn't ask that though, RG_ so I guess I cannot go into detail... *grin*
Old 01-16-2007, 12:28 AM

Well..i'm not a girl to blush too easily so guess i will go ahead and chime in on the topic.

I had never really considered shaving until about a year and a half ago when it was requested. I have to admit i wasn't fond of the idea at first, but now...I don't think i could go back. I prefer the feel of being shaven...even the look now and the biggest thing that keeps me this way is pure hygiene.....it just feels cleaner to me.

Sherie

Check out my newly updated blog! Click the picture above.