MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 03-28-2007, 05:59 PM

OMG what a way to lighten my day and return to the forums. I think I would have turned a thousand shades of red Amber...and on my face this time. I am always worried i'm gonna have something seen and be asked about it (I carry the last 6 inch tip of a cane that belonged to Miss Sarah that snapped on me in my purse because i don't know of a safer place to keep it).

Sherie ~back home in Tn~

Check out my newly updated blog! Click the picture above.
Old 04-01-2007, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah thorne View Post
To be honest, I don't think it's much of a secret to his kids, much as I think he likes to believe it is.
Why, of COURSE they don't know anything about it!

OK, actually, we've had a couple of more possible breaches of security, too. One Saturday we left for something--I don't now recall for what -- and not only left the bed unmade but left some toys out. The door to the bedroom was about 3/4 shut. Later we found that one of my daughters had stopped by the house. She had left a note on the table. The door didn't appear to be moved, but that, of course, means nothing.

Sigh.
Old 06-11-2007, 04:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiganHeadmaster View Post
Cops, firement, EMS, plumbers....yep, they've seen it all!
If the movers were anything like we were they had a great little time with it while they were away from you..... I'm sure some stories were told on the way home and back at work about that one. We had a guy that had a couple sorority paddles in hi house we really didn't think much about and then we found a couple more and a tawse and a stap and a cat o 9...... we didn't say anything to him, but everybody had a good laugh..... at least till I told them I had all that stuff too it was all about curiosity after that
Old 06-11-2007, 01:38 PM

I am glad to hear your move is almost over and now you can start to settle in. We moved a few months ago and it seems like we are just getting back to normal! I have had a few run ins myself with implements and such. But probably the most embarrassing was a medical appointment after being spanked and caned. I am pretty good friends with my doc but he knows nothing of my private life...he did a good job of keeping a straight face but I knew he was going to have a great story to talk about with his nurse that day!

Veronica

Old 06-11-2007, 04:25 PM

I went away to a friends for the weekend, and came home on a Sunday afternoon. I keep my toys in a basket which has a little stick to go through two holes to keep it closed. My mom did her infamous "Clean Sweep" and cleaned every room in the house, including mine, which means she goes through everyone's stuff.

I opened my toy basket, which was moved and the stick was on the floor, and there on top was a dildo...um...right. I was more than embarassed. I didn't down one and had never seen this one before...I closed the basket and acted normal. A few days later...it was gone! However! My mom said "What about the basket under your bed? Where did that come from?" and I said "You really don't want to know" and she wouldn't stop asking the whole right home.

Once my brother and his fiance were ahem, in his room, and I was the only one home. I happily informed him that his bed squeaks and makes a lot of noise over the living room and could he please refrain from extracurriculars when people are home. He just as happily informed me that spanking myself made a lot of noise and that (we'll call him Bob), Bob spanking me last week made a lot of noise too.

Needless to say I've had my fair share of run ins as well, living with my whole family.

Glad the move is going well, I hate moving as well, very tedious and annoying!

Kate