MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 07-13-2007, 03:00 PM

Check out her site -its just been updated. She got spanked with a lexan paddle this time.
Looks like Bailey will be eating off the mantelpiece once again
Old 07-13-2007, 06:34 PM

Wow. Great to see the new pics, Bailey.Excellent work. Thanks for sharing. Hope to see more soon.
Old 07-13-2007, 08:57 PM

awesome pics Bailey.. thanx so much for sharin..
Old 08-12-2007, 11:20 AM

Haven't seen much of Bailey around here lately, but she has been very active as those who visit her site know. The latest involved a spanking over a sexy pair of short-shorts. She was not wearing panties with them so she got them pulled down and her bare bottom spanked.
Her bottom certainly shows off the color red.It looks so sore.
It would be great to see an after-the-spanking picture of her sitting on a big soft pillow,reflecting on her bratty behavior.
There is a great oldtime spanking expression I never see used anymore,as a threat in a story, for instance. It is "going to get such a spanking she'll have to eat off the mantelpiece", meaning not able to sit.
That would make a great picture, Bailey standing up, eating off the mantel,maybe wearing some skimpy shorts that left her red sore cheeks on display!
Come to think of it would be great with a lot of spanking models.
Now not advocating something that severe in r/l,as it would likely involve some serious damage.

Last edited by Redskinluver; 08-12-2007 at 11:21 AM. Reason: typo
Old 08-12-2007, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
Hi Guys,

I've written about this on my blog, but I wanted to post here (and cross post to a few forums) too and tell ya'll that I had a very fun (well, except for the pain part) shoot this weekend with a couple other models. Our spanker was none other than the iconic Mr. M! I am waiting on pics, but I will post them as soon as I have them.

Everyone involved took some very hard spankings, which I think is to be expected when you're dealing with Mr. M. I've never seen him give a light spanking, and I suppose I never will! I can't wait for our big caning scene to go up, I'm still feeling the results today!

Well, that's it for now. I'll post pics when I have them.

Bailey
Hi Bailey, sounds like quite a spanking. I am going to have to check it out.