MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 11-04-2006, 10:07 PM

Lost & Found *Part 2

Puzzled, Aubrey slipped the paper back into her purse and got into her car. She felt her curiosity get stronger the closer she got to home.
Laying her keys on the table she pulled off her shoes and then went to the kitchen to pour herself a glass of wine. The sessions always stirred up so much emotion in her it that it was difficult to know where to put all that nervousness going on inside of her. She just wanted to be able to unwind. Of course she was a bit anxious to find out what this web address was all about.
She carried her glass and the paper upstairs and began running herself a warm bubble bath. She sat down at her desk and began typing the address. She wasn't sure what to feel, she had almost given up hope that she would ever have a peace about herself again. Yet she was desperate to at least be able to feel as if she had tried.What popped up on her screen was a single paragraph that read;
Do you desire to reach your fullest potential ? Do you find yourself feeling guilt or shame on a constant basis ? Does self discipline seem like a mountain too hard to climb alone ? If guidance is what you are truly searching for then you have come to the right place.
Before being able to decide whether she wanted to click ENTER , Aubrey hurriedly went to turn off her bath water. As she sunk into the warm bubbles and sipped her wine, she listed the questions she had just read over and over in her mind. By the time she was out of the tub and in her comfy robe, she had decided she had nothing more to lose by giving it a try. Her eyes widened as she read the top banner. Loving & Firm Discipline Awaits You....She almost decided to not go any further until a word caught her eye. Need motivation and stability ? Well those were definitely two things she was lacking in her life. She scrolled down further to read personnel accounts from others who had joined and experienced this "missing guidance" that her counselor had mentioned. She sat there for at least twenty minutes before gathering up the courage to call the number listed at the bottom of her screen. Soon she heard a friendly voice answer; " Personal Guidance Services, may I help you ?"
Aubrey gulped and took a deep breath before answering.
"Yes,hi. Uh mm I was referred by my counselor"
"We look forward to getting to know you, May I have your name please ?"
"Aubrey Stellans."
"OK Aubrey,would an afternoon or evening be a more suitable time for you to come in ?"
"Uhmmm evening I guess."
"Very well, I have you down for 7:00 this Thursday."
She listened as the receptionists gave her directions. She was shocked that it was only a half hour drive from her place of work.
Falling asleep was difficult, she couldn't help but wonder what was in store for her within the next three days.

To be continued...
http://www.sassypaddles.com

Last edited by spanked~amber; 11-04-2006 at 10:08 PM. Reason: typo
Old 11-04-2006, 10:33 PM

Cool. Good to see new chapters of this story here.

Folks, if you want more chapters, be sure and post about this one and the first one. Personally, I think this is a great story so far but feedback from all of y'all might get the rest of the story posted more often.
Old 06-30-2007, 05:44 PM

Very nicely done...though a little short, and the cliffhanger thing...well, it has to go.

Kimmy
Old 06-30-2007, 08:47 PM

This is actually an ongoing series, Kimmy. I'm hoping the author will continue the story, but in order to do that, we need to get more members to leave feedback on the chapters. My voice isn't enough. So if you're reading this now, check out all the chapters currently available and leave some feedback. Hopefully, we'll see the continuation soon.
Old 07-24-2007, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVelvet007 View Post
This is actually an ongoing series, Kimmy. I'm hoping the author will continue the story, but in order to do that, we need to get more members to leave feedback on the chapters. My voice isn't enough. So if you're reading this now, check out all the chapters currently available and leave some feedback. Hopefully, we'll see the continuation soon.
So now we are waiting for the next one Hope it is out soon