MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 02-05-2007, 07:58 PM

i posted a reply to this last night and then my dumb computer froze up. so here goes again.

i think this is a really cool question. my limits have definitely changed a LOT in the past four years (it was a little less than four years ago that i first typed "spanking" into my search engine).

before i even started looking around on the scene, i was sure that there wasn't anything out there that fit my particular interests and assumed that everything close to what i liked was about leather and riding crops and the like. i "knew" that that wasn't for me. lol.

once i started looking around and became pleasantly surprised that there were a lot of things out there that met my needs, i also drew some limits in terms of what i would and wouldn't be into.

first i wasn't into hard spanking. then i tried it. lol.
didn't like the idea of implements... got over that too.
then i wasn't into discipline... until i got more comfortable with ttwd and experimented a little with my boyfriend.
but THEN i was still completely sure that i wasn't *really* submissive. less than a year ago i was sure that my interest was only mock discipline and erotic spanking.

since then i have tried SO many things that i thought i never would, including:
- being "owned"
- polyamory (not exactly related to ttwd, but it still surprises me that i do it when i think about it sometimes)
- submitting to dominance over my non-sexual everyday life
- having switches and floggers used on me
- breath play
- clamps in uncomfortable places (not thrilled with that one, but i'll do it)
- bondage that includes the black leather restraints that i was once so nervous about

at this point i would say that i don't have any real limits, other than playing with, you know, certain body fluids. although... i am in an exclusive long-term relationship. i might feel differently if was single and playing with casual partners or just beginning something new. there are times when i will tell my owners "doing X to me won't have the reaction that you're looking for," but if they took that information and decided that i should experience X anyway, i would accept it willingly.

so i haven't gotten MORE restrictive on anything. all that i've done since i began my exploration is continue to open myself wider to new experiences.

persephone's submission