MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 01-23-2007, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskinluver View Post
Those people who say women athletes are not feminine and sexy really have a narrow concept of beauty.
Of course, in true athletics tradition, it might be said that women's athletics aren't supposed to be feminine and sexy but...well...athletic.

But I can't believe that the uniforms that I see in some sports, particularly the ones mentioned (beach volleyball, etc.) aren't done with full consciousness and perhaps some intent of the attractiveness factors for males in mind.
Old 01-23-2007, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackstrap View Post
Notice how knowone ever picks basketball uniforms in threads like this. I think the least flattering sports uniform for ladies/girls.
You got that right! Today's basketball uniforms ,for either sex, are probably the most unattractive of all sports.
However, this was not true in the past. Both boys and girls basketball shorts were much shorter back when I was in high school. And they were this shiny material,like satin.
The girls shorts were very short ,not supertight but still very formfitting. They had these things like elastic legbands at the hems, perhaps to keep too much from showing underneath when the girls sometimes leaned over or even landed on the floor.
But today's basketball uniforms look like pajamas-and not very flattering pjs at that!
Old 01-23-2007, 10:05 PM

Besides all the sports already mentioned, I've gotten to be a huge women's college gymnastics fan! Down here they show a lot of SEC meets on Comcast. And those girls have some of the most spankable bottoms I've ever seen. And their leotards, or whatever they call them, ride up and expose more than a little buttock flesh while they're doing their routines.

Prior to now, I had never thought gymnists were all that hot. About the only time I'd ever watched gymnastics was during the Olympics. And I always thought those girls were too skinny and anorexic looking. But for some reason, ALL of these college gymnists have much bigger and much better developed bodies. Especially their thighs, hips and bottoms.

I would say that next to beach volleyball, college gymnastics is the best thing going for spankos who like to fantasize about women's sports!
Old 01-31-2007, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary D. View Post
I certainly agree......tennis dresses/skirts are a very appealing type of spanking appearal, ( or most any short pleated skirt for that matter). Though Billie Jean nor Martina would hardly be the ones that come to mind for such activity

Gary D.
I was thinking of them in their younger years, when they were pretty sexy.
Actually I remember a cartoon that appeared years ago in "Nugget" a "girlie" mag that occasionally ran spanking stuff.(Some of us to remember the days when we had search mags like that for spanking references,those pre-Web ages).
This cartoon referred to the "Battle of the Sexes" tennis match between Billie Jean and Bobby Rigggs , which she won. But in the cartoonist' s world she lost, and found herself over his knee,tennis dress up, panties around her ankles and a grinning Riggs spanking her bare bottom soundly with a tennis racket!
Old 01-31-2007, 09:46 PM

Many years ago when the U.S. Open was still played at Forest Hills, I remember a match where Billie Jean was playing mixed doubles with Vitas Geralitus. Prior to the match, one or both of them received some type of award that was presented in the form of a large, over-sized tennis racket. Billie Jean bent over and Vitas playfully smacked her butt a few times with the racket. And even though Billie Jean King would probably be near the bottom on my list of female tennis players that I'd like to see get spanked, it was still something that you don't see every day at a major sporting event.

BTW, Redskinluver, I remember Nugget very well! In fact, I was telling a friend about it just yesterday. It, along with Mr. and Sir, was always good for a spanking reference, story and letters in old days when spanking was much less mainstream than it is today. Nugget was a little more fetish oriented than the other two and Mr. tended to have more spanking letters and articles. But I looked forward each month to all three of these fine publications for my monthly fix.
Old 01-31-2007, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie seven View Post
My interest in women's tennis pretty much begins and ends with Maria Sharapova. And I've seen her wear some outfits that resemble a cocktail dress more than tennis gear. Every time I watch her play I'm constantly fantasizing about have her, and those long legs, stretched across my lap while I punctuate my critique of her match with forehand strokes with my hairbrush.

Martina Hingis is another favorite who also does wonders for a tennis dress.

But there is no sport that fuels my spanking fantasies more than Womens Beach Volleyball!
do you like to spank with a hairbrush I Love to be spank with a hairbrush make my bottom sooooo red hot and i can't set on anything for a long long time baby it hut

Last edited by iamabadgirl; 01-31-2007 at 11:58 PM. Reason: addthings
Old 02-01-2007, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamabadgirl View Post
do you like to spank with a hairbrush I Love to be spank with a hairbrush make my bottom sooooo red hot and i can't set on anything for a long long time baby it hut
imabadgirl, as I stated in the instruments thread, I prefer to spank with the bare hand. It is just a more of an intimate sensation to feel a woman's bottom heating up with the palm of one's hand. However, I do enjoy instruments for a change of pace. And quite naturally, the hairbrush is one of my favorites.

I only mentioned the hairbrush in this thread because we were discussing the spanking of female tennis players. I was just trying to make a cute analogy of a forehand stroke with a tennis racket to a forehand stroke with a hairbrush.
Old 02-04-2007, 01:41 AM

i hate winter because i have to put away my little flared short skirts. a spanking is a spanking, of course, and i'd never turn one down, but i feel like i miss out a lot when i have to pull off jeans or something, as opposed to my owner flipping me over his knee, tossing the little piece of fabric out of the way, and finding my panties right there, easy access. i love the feeling of vulnerability when i'm out in those little short skirts. if i act up and earn myself a spanking, it's easier and more revealing than if i was wearing anything else.

i think i am also drawn to them because i am tall (5'10") and the VERY short skirts (like 15" long or less) that are in style right now go good with long legs.

and rg, i have no doubt at all that girls' athletic uniforms WERE designed to be visually appealing to men.

persephone's submission
Old 02-04-2007, 10:29 AM

It's so weird how stuff I read on websites can trigger little radars that sensitize me to my environment.

Within a week of reading this thread, as I was out shopping I saw a light blue tennis dress in TJ Maxx, and two white pleated tennis skirts (one Nike and one Reebok) at the Salvation Army. None of them were my size -- I checked!

It's so interesting to view the world through spanko-colored glasses, knowing well that most do not see what we see.