MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 01-10-2007, 06:00 AM

The Target

What are your preferences concerning where the strokes of a spanking or other CP fall? Do you prefer it to stay on the bottom entirely, or can the target area be more expansive? If so, where and how expansive can that area be? Why on any of these.

Tops and bottoms can both answer this, of course.
Old 01-10-2007, 07:11 AM

the bottom is always the area of focus in my case....though the backs of thighs have been included at times. I try to cover the entire bottom whether the spanking be fun/playful or disciplinary. This becomes more so in regards to "party play" ( have to avoid the SDS syndrome ) The implement being used does have a lot of influence on the specific spot swatted though. Hand spankings and paddlings work out nicely for covering the entire bottom, as do most straps. Smaller implements like the hairbrush make it easy to concentrate on the lower portion of the bottom and with the cane, I always focus about mid bottom to the sit spot ( and even more so to the sit spot if the caning is disciplinary)

Gary D.
Old 01-10-2007, 08:18 AM

Always aim low. The tailbone and kidneys must be protected at all costs, so you never want to aim too high. I personally don't believe in swatting the thighs either. The lower section of the bottom and "The sweet spot" are always the best targets.
Old 01-10-2007, 09:36 AM

My spanking fetish was born out of my fascination, appreciation and love for the female bottom. I believe a woman's bottom is the most beautiful site on this green earth. Therefore, I am only interested in spanking on the bottom. And by definition, that is the only true form of spanking.
Old 01-10-2007, 09:38 AM

Another "sit spot" lover here. Although with a hand spanking, I like to provide broad coverage, including the hips and high up on the cheeks, but avoiding the tailbone.

With the cane, the lowest would be about one inch below where the thighs meet the ass,and the highest would be about an inch above the sit spot.
Old 01-10-2007, 09:40 AM

That said, I must say I'm also a fan of foot and hand spanking.
Old 01-10-2007, 11:56 AM

I am so completely neurotic about any strokes/swats landing anywhere near my spine or tailbone. Just about anything is fair game until I feel my bones jarred, then I get defensive.

I don't like them, but I sort of expect a few swats on the very upper most part of the thighs. However, I know some men like to include the entire leg, right down to the knee, and I definately don't like that. I can't consider that part of the correct target area.
Old 01-10-2007, 12:57 PM

the buttocks are the most appropriate place for the activity. anywhere else is just plain cruel as there is not enough padding for that kind of abuse. 'course I have had my thighs spanked by some evil men ;o)
...and according to their wishes, I did not like it at all!
Old 01-10-2007, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVelvet007 View Post
Always aim low. The tailbone and kidneys must be protected at all costs, so you never want to aim too high. I personally don't believe in swatting the thighs either. The lower section of the bottom and "The sweet spot" are always the best targets.
This almost exactly mirrors my thoughts, though I'll risk the thighs getting caught in the crossfire to avoid going too high. Anything above the midline is no good. It just does not feel right.
Old 01-10-2007, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVelvet007 View Post
I agree! The lower part of the bottom is the perfect place to administer a good spanking without the risk of injury.