MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 10-09-2006, 07:34 PM

CEOs Spanked?

Check this out, from USA Today:

http://www.usatoday.com/money/compan...eos-usat_x.htm
Old 10-09-2006, 08:33 PM

Wow. I was spanked on a consistent basis while growing up. The only thing I'm CEO of is... Naughtiness. Tee hee.
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 10-15-2006, 10:22 AM

I was spanked a few times. My mom used an extension cord on me once. Stings the legs like hell.
Old 10-15-2006, 10:43 AM

Extension Cord

Quote:
Originally Posted by txspanker View Post
I was spanked a few times. My mom used an extension cord on me once. Stings the legs like hell.
Uhmmm...OWWWWWWW !!!!!
Old 10-15-2006, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by txspanker View Post
My mother used a switch, on the legs, also. She held us by one hand while using the switch with the other, which resulted in us doing the whooping-and-hollering-Indian-dancing-around-the-totem-pole thing. It wasn't funny at the time, of course, because we (siblings and myself) were in trouble and it hurt, but now we look back on it and laugh.

I must say that an extension cord does sound very harsh to me, but perhaps that's just because it was not something in my realm of experience growing up.
Old 10-15-2006, 04:11 PM

I too, am familiar with a switch. The peach limb was absolutley the worst. The most memorable time being right before getting in the car to go to school when I was little. The switch and the belt(by my dad) always had me doing the whole "Indian Dance" as well. My dad got wise to having to chase my behind and legs in a circle and had me face the wall. So then I tried hopping up and down on each foot like I was stepping on hot coals. That did not help my situation at all.
Old 10-15-2006, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanked~amber View Post
My dad got wise to having to chase my behind and legs in a circle and had me face the wall.
In Mom's case, I don't think she thought of the circle thing as something difficult. I don't think she ever moved from the spot that she was standing in. Just when she started whipping and we started moving, the only way that we could go was a cirlce, and she just went with us, turning as she switched away. Looking on it from an objective perspective, it actually worked pretty well--despite our protests we couldn't get away or dodge anything at all.

Looking at it from a different perspective, I wouldn't use the same kind of chastisement on my kids (switch to the legs). I don't think it was abusive in any way and was actually quite effective in disciplining us, but I just think that there are better ways to give a spanking when one is needed. The switch was super common when I was a kid, but now I hardly ever hear of it being used, even here in the good ol' South, where it reigned as Queen for generations.
Old 09-18-2010, 12:13 PM

Yeah, we (my brother and I) were never actually spanked as kids, at least on a regular basis. Although there was one time when i was like two, i don't remember the experiance but I ocasionally hear stories, I gues I got upset at my dad at the dinner table and threatened to stomp on a loaf of bread. His response to my threat was "you do your done" (or something along those lines) So I took the loaf of bread off the table, put it on the floor and slammed my foot down on it. He imediately got up, delivered one swat to my butt, and sentenced me to my room for the evening. Mom sat downstairs feeling bad as she liscened to me scream until she heard "i'm so hungry" then she couldn't help smile to herself because she knew that if that were true I wouldn't have done it. That is the one and only experiane I had as a kid and it's not even one I remember.

However, it has now been a good 20 something years and I have fallen in love with spanking. Fortunately, I have also fallen in love with someone who shares my love and my lvoe for spanking. He is my match and my dominant and I love him. In fact, just last night I was over his lap and now I am currently sitting on a reminder of that event. What's nice is we have agreed that he never has to tell me why, and on most ocasions there isn't even a reason and last night I don't think there was one, (you've been a bad/naughty girl and now you need a spanking usualy works as the main premis if there is a reason) but I now fell less stressed and more relaxed and it's all due to the fact that my wonderful fiance' will never hesitate to turn me over his lap and give his girl a well deserved spanking wheather she thinks she needs it or not.
Old 09-19-2010, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyspk View Post
the first time I saw the Spanx brand, I tried to talk myself into believing the name was just a coincidence.