MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-21-2007, 09:31 AM

Tennis dresses

Seems there is a lot of interest in clothing that is a turn-on when worn for spanking situations. Here is another one of mine.
Tennis dresses. I saw something a long time ago where someone said" there is nothing like a tennis dress to make a woman look sexy." Maybe they are not the sexiest but they are certainly on my list of favorites.
Think of it. How easy it is to flip over a short tennis dress for a spanking. And the little sexy panties worn with them, that can be thoroughly warmed up before they come down. And some are so tiny that the bare cheeks can be reached with them up.
Switches on the legs? They are perfect for that. Not a stitch of cover over the legs. Can just see the woman doing the "switching dance" as she got her naked legs switched.
Once saw this ad,might have been for tennis wear, where a woman is saying
oops I forgot my panties", and flashing her bare bottom. Talk about perfect attire for a spanking! A short tennis dress and no panties.
And certainly there are lots of professional women tennis players who can be imagined receiving a spanking, from Billie Jean King and Martina Navratilova on up to today's Anna Kournikova and Matina Hingis.
Anyone else interested in this topic?