MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-14-2012, 12:39 PM

A Walk in the Park

We stroll arm in arm through the crowded park. The sun blazes on bare arms and legs, a light wind moves through the tops of the trees. Groups and couples laugh and play around us. We look good together; me slim brunette mid-30s, you some 10 years older, tall, with a figure fit from the gym, dark hair and green eyes. You wear pale chinos with a leather belt and an open-necked shirt. I wear my yellow sundress, the light yellow cotton sundress you had chosen for me, the one that when the light catches me correctly from behind you can see my figure through it. I know my dress shows a little more of me than is really decent.

I lean toward you and whisper:

“Do you think everyone knows this is my punishment dress?”

“I think they can see you’re a naughty girl,” Your voice sounds aroused.

I slip my arm in yours, walking slow in my heels.

“Everyone can see?”

You smile.

“Men’s heads are turning. So I would say yes.”

I snuggle up very tight to you.

“OK. … Honey will you tell me something truthful?”

You pause, turning to me, drinking me in with your eyes.

"Yes.”

“Will it hurt?”

I notice the front of your chinos starting to jut out towards me.

"It is a spanking....

“I know it's a spanking.”

"It wont hurt you …. But it will hurt…”

I nod.

“Sting….”

“I understand I think.”

"You know you earned it....”

“Yes… I know.”

Your arms reach around me, firmly cup y my tight bottom, give it a little SLLAP.

I gasp, look around.

I growl... Another firm SMMACKKK

“Owwww!”

Contrarily, I clutch closer to you for protection. My oh so thin sundress and panties almost feel like bare bottom when you spank. Your hardening cock pokes at me as I clutch you. I am feeling very exposed here in the park. Your eyes lock on mine. I look up at you.

SMMMACK, CRRRRRACKKK . Two firm smacks.

Owww! Owww!

You pull my body tighter to mine, your chest hard from workouts, arms strong. I look up at you and ask:

“Are you taking me to the spanking room in the middle of the park?”

"You know that is why I brought you here.”

I nod.

You take my hand and start walking slowly toward the house. You are clearly erect as we approach the house, knowing what is coming. Your hand moves down to my bottom. I am snuggled in close to you, my arm around you as we climb the steps together. Your hand cups my firm ass as we walk up the steps together, almost announcing that you own my bottom. I am 90% confident, however skimpy my dress and panties are, that my wet patch is not showing. 80%. 70% maybe.

Your finger tips reach between my legs from behind. I gasp. You smile when you notice my dampness.

The uniformed flunky on the house steps laughs and waves us past. I am wet, you hard. You pull the back of my sundress up, rest your hand on the back of my panties. I am having trouble climbing the steps now, clinging on to you. You pull the back of my sundress up, rest your hand on the back of my panties, rubbing the thin soft material, as you squeeze my bottom.

The sign at the top of the steps points right to the private rooms and left to the public area. You tug me to the left.

“Ohhhhh”. I groan.

“You are a 100% beast,” I hiss at you. “I just hope you can feel how wet I am.”

Your hand slips down the front of my panties suddenly, making me gasp. You grin as you growl again. I am barely upright hanging on you. My pussy lips and panties are so wet that your finger tip just glides into my slit. I bite my lip.

You: “Mmmmmmmmmmmm.”

You rock your finger to coax more reactions out of me.

“You are a naughty girl.”

My hand that was clinging on your belt is slipping down to your trouser tent, as your finger gently fucks my pussy. Oh god i am a naughty girl. Your cock is rock hard.

“Oh you gotta spank me. I am so naughty you must spank me.”

“Mmmmm yes.”

“Spank me hard.”

“Hard on your naked bottom.”

My hand pressing on your hard cock through your trousers.

“On my bare naked bottom.”

“In public.”

“In public.”

“Bottom facing the crowd. Legs spread. So they see everything.”

“Ohhhhhh”

“Including how wet you are.”

Pllleeesssaaaaeee nnoooooooo!

Your finger squishes in my tight wet hole.

"Oh yes. Then you will suck my cock after. Before I put it in you.”

“Yes I will do all that.”

You pull your wet finger out of my pussy. You guide me toward the public door.

“Open it honey.”

....cont in next post....

Tags
consensual, erotic, m/f, public