MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-02-2009, 06:51 PM

Hi I'm new here

G'day from Sydney Australia, wondered if there were any other ockers here.

I've been into spanking since the age of NINE, a girl across the road was given a good spanking by her dad, she told me all about it a few days later, couldn't wait to get started. Very soon I'd spanked just about all the girls in the neighbourhood, was inventing new games all the time that involved their pants coming down. Nowadays I'm much older and have gone much further, don't get up to much now but have had lots of fun on the way, even in the workplace, amazing who is interested if approached the right way.

My last submissive loved just about everything but we didn't overdo it. We ended up with quite a routine which started with a reminder of who was boss, confessions, some games including pony walking, tiptoes, guessing and similar, all resulted in a redder bottom. The sessions usually lasted about two hours, we met about every two or three months, sometimes she would have a friend along. She's now got serious with a partner and a baby is on the way so our only contact is the odd phone call for birthdays etc. Anyway now I'll just pass the time with forums like this one and hope to have some real good discussions with others.