MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 05-22-2007, 07:57 AM

Another Question About Marks and Soreness

This was sorta sparked from amber's thread....

I fade VERY quickly after a spanking, regardless of how hard and with what implement -- unless it's something exceptionally HARD, sudden and cold with a rigid implement, and even then....well, it's 50/50 (and those kind don't happen often...the spanked hard & long on a cold bottom with WOOD, specifically)

However, I remain tender, sometimes for days. Looking at my bottom, even as little as 15 minutes afterwards, you can not tell that anything is different. But I can FEEL it. And I am not talking a deep muscle type of pain (altho sometimes that, but I know the explanation for why THAT doesn't show on the surface) -- I am talking a topical tenderness of the skin itself, with no visible signs of even the slightest pink.

(Oddly enough, when I do happen to bruise, or mark, I find that I am not very tender at all. Go figure.)

Does this happen to anyone else??

sarah
Old 05-22-2007, 10:08 AM

Oh! I am the same way. MY marks fade unless I am bruised but I am tender and sore and feel it. Also, when I bruise, the bruises don't necessarily hurt, but my bum is sore for days!

I thought I was alllll alone!
Old 05-22-2007, 01:03 PM

Absolutely! I am fair-skinned and used to mark/bruise like crazy, but after nearly 11 years of regular play, I rarely get visible evidence that lasts. However, I do get soreness -- both deep into the muscle, and a tenderness of the skin that feels like a sunburn. But my bum will look like nothing happened, most of the time.

It drives me nuts at Shadow Lane party weekends -- by Sunday night, I am toast after 2 1/2 days of non-stop play, but no one believes me! "Whaddaya mean, you're sore? There isn't a mark on you!" (grumble) -- Erica
Old 05-22-2007, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaScott View Post
Absolutely! I am fair-skinned and used to mark/bruise like crazy, but after nearly 11 years of regular play, I rarely get visible evidence that lasts. However, I do get soreness -- both deep into the muscle, and a tenderness of the skin that feels like a sunburn. But my bum will look like nothing happened, most of the time.

It drives me nuts at Shadow Lane party weekends -- by Sunday night, I am toast after 2 1/2 days of non-stop play, but no one believes me! "Whaddaya mean, you're sore? There isn't a mark on you!" (grumble) -- Erica
Yeah when i went to the Laptops party my bottom wasn't marked and I said I was fine and then the second day hit and I was like...I'm a little tender!

Kate
Old 05-22-2007, 11:30 PM

I must say I am like the rest of you.... hours/days of play and hardly anything to show for it by the next day. Depending on whether the spanking was for play or discipline will determine if I even feel sore the next day. I tend to notice more of the surface pain if I'm driving alot the next day, but it's been ALONG time since it was still "tender" for me to sit down the next day.... I do have to pace myself during the multi-day events because i will be marked and bruised the first day, and clear but sore the next.... Like most of you, I miss being able to look in the mirror the next day and see the marks. I too love looking at them, touching them, and feeling the effects. Just doesn't seem to happen as often since I play more regularly now.

Kay
Old 05-23-2007, 12:29 AM

Hello, my name is Aurora, and I'm an arnica addict...

With my fair skin, all you have to do is look at me harshly, and I'll bruise. I turn bright red with just a few swats. Hell, I still have a cane mark from December on one of my thighs.

As far as soreness goes... I feel like I'm dying during the course of a spanking, as if every nerve ending in centered on the pain burning in my ass. But as soon as it's over, the pain fades pretty quickly. I've never really understood the whole "you won't be able to sit for a week thing", because I've taken some pretty majorly severe spankings, and never really had any prolonged issue with sitting.
Old 05-26-2007, 01:10 PM
lattyfrench
This message has been deleted by lattyfrench. Reason: .
Old 05-26-2007, 09:25 PM

I don't think I mark as easily as I did when I first began earning them as an adult. I remember up to two or three days after I could still feel a faint soreness. Now, that really depends on the implement & intensity. I do mark but near as easily. But what is weird about mine I guess- as far as marks or bruises go,they never show up right away.Sometimes it is hours later, even up to the next day before bruises appear.
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 05-28-2007, 02:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanked~amber View Post
I don't think I mark as easily as I did when I first began earning them as an adult. I remember up to two or three days after I could still feel a faint soreness. Now, that really depends on the implement & intensity. I do mark but near as easily. But what is weird about mine I guess- as far as marks or bruises go,they never show up right away.Sometimes it is hours later, even up to the next day before bruises appear.
This is a very strange phenomenon (I know, big word). I have an ex-girlfriend who wouldn't show hardly anything on her bottom until a day or 2 after the spanking, when bruises would start to show.

I've also noticed with models we've worked with through the years at AS that somedays they will show redness and/or bruises and other days they will not. And the severity of the spanking will be almost exactly the same.

It's a very bizarre thing that I've yet to figure out.
Old 06-07-2007, 12:05 PM

I suppose bottoms are all a little different. My most recnt ex was very difficult to "work out". The first time I gave her a hand spanking, and believe me it was not a severe one, she turned a nice shade of red. The next morning it was blotchy red kind of like popped blood vessels and by that evening her entire bottom was bruised like I'd taken a big paddle to her severely. She was so bruised I felt bad when I saw it, but there was not much pain, just a little tender when she sat down and she asked me to spank her again and harder the following night. But I also had a girl I could stripe from the tops of her knees all the way up with a tawse who would turn a nice shade of red for a few days and have that surface and muscle soreness.

I guess it's just a matter of figuring out the best way to spank a naughty bottom, or to have your naughty bottom spanked.

Being in Florida now makes it a little tricky because a red or bruised bottom does'nt cover well with a bikini, so things have to be planned for non beach days.
Old 06-07-2007, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Schaeffer View Post
Being in Florida now makes it a little tricky because a red or bruised bottom does'nt cover well with a bikini, so things have to be planned for non beach days.
Why does that matter? Leave people guessing where the marks/reddness came from. Hell, that's half the excitement, right there!