MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 12-13-2010, 05:17 PM

Red face The Strap

A spanking from my aunt and uncle.
as you can tell by my exp. I have had allot of red sore bottoms. :P and not all from my mom. most of them yes. I thought my dad spanked hard, my Uncle did too. I guess men have hands of steal.

Both my sister and I have had a few more spankings from my Uncle. My uncle was the same when the spanking was over he give us love and would ask if we knew why we were spanked, we said Yes.

The last time I was spanked by him I was 14 but he only spanked over my shorts it still made me cry it hurt bad. I guess because I was not his he did not bare my bottom and I was becoming a lady. but my Aunt still spanked bare behind close doors once we were at that age. teens. I was also last spanked at around 15by my Aunt. my cousin and I have been spanked together when we was both caught.

One time we got caught sneaking in my Aunt Booze Cabinet, we were about 14 and I remember my Aunt started to yell at us and that we were to young to start thinking of having any booze. My Aunt was really mad she grabbed one of my uncles straps and told both Kelly and I in the room NOW. I remember she started to yell and told us she was very disappointed in us and told us I will not tolerate this type of behavior from you girls, she grabbed Kelly and told her to start removing her pants and and my aunt told me the same. I didn't want to I was scared to death of the strap. and her eyes was so angry that they were black. She stripped Kelly and she was strapping her behind while she was standing and then made her stand in the corner. I was next and I have not yet removed mt pants as demanded and my Aunt was pissed and said YOUNG LADY YOU HAVE JUST 1 SECOND TO REMOVE YOUR PANTS. IF YOU MAKE ME DO IT I SO HELP ME I WILL BLISTER YOUR BACKSIDE. I WAS CRYING LOUD AND BEGGING IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN AND SHE STARTED TO COME TOWARDS ME SHE SAID NOW.
I did as she told me and she grabbed my arm and was wracking the strap on my back side. THEN MY AUNT SAT DOWN ON THE CHAIR AND PLACED ME OVER HER KNEE AND GAVE ME A HARD HAND SPANKING FOR NOT DOING AS SHE HAS ASKED ME TO DO. I had corner and after the corner time my aunt was the same no talking or touching while in the corner. I was crying and rubbing the sting on my bottom my face was a blubbering mess and I went to the bathroom to clean myself up.

Later I went to my Aunt and told her I was sorry I told her that my bottom was sore and hurt and my Aunt said it is suppose to hurt otherwise its no good. and she took me and gave me some hugging she told me I want you to listen and listen good. my aunt told me she has never like to spank but she said when we are in dangering our little lifes then she will step in spank our butts. she told me she better never see us sneaking in her cabinet again. I promised and my aunt and gave me a hug and kiss.

That evening I had taken a shower and was in my cousins room and my Aunt knocked and came in and she went to kelly and gave her some love too.
My aunt saw my bottom was still red and she had asked me if I learned my lesson and I said yes. she told me to come here I did and she gave both of us hugs and kisses and all was forgotten.

Last edited by TJ50; 12-13-2010 at 05:33 PM.