MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 09-03-2009, 12:59 PM

My Fanfiction Benson Story- conclusion

Katie Takes Her Medicine

The governor wanted to take Katie to her room for her punishment because he didn’t want Marcy listening in or Taylor coming in. “Alright, let’s go up to your room”, he ordered. He took Katie by the hand and led her out of the office. When the governor and Katie got to her room, the governor locked Katie’s bedroom door where nobody could come in as this needed to be a private father/daughter moment.

Katie walked over and stood next to her bed. She looked up at her father, who stood still at the door. Then the governor went over and sat down on Katie’s bed. Katie walked over and stood in front of her father. The governor placed his hands on Katie’s shoulders and said, “Katie, do you understand why Daddy has to do this?”. Katie replied, “Yes Daddy, I understand. I was wrong not to tell you sooner what I did. I shouldn’t have kept it a secret for so long”.

Katie took a deep breath and bravely decided to take her medicine. Without saying a word, Katie willingly bent over her father’s knee without any complaint or coaching from her father. She gritted her teeth in anticipation of the sting to come, but nothing happened. The governor did not start the punishment because he just didn’t want to do it. After about two minutes of nothing, Katie wondered in her mind, “Am I going hang over this man’s knee all night?”. Katie then raised up halfway and turned her head around at her father, “Daddy, aren’t you going do it?”, she asked softly.

The governor, knowing that he MUST punish her for lying, whispered softly, “Bend over honey”, as he pushed her gently back down. Katie went back down and turned her head back around and stared at the floor. It was nearly bedtime, and Katie was wearing her pajamas and a robe. Knowing she would not feel much with the protection of the robe, the governor pulled the robe up and over her backside where he could spank her simply on her thin pajama bottoms. When Katie felt him do that she nearly cried because she knew it would now sting like crazy.

Katie thought to herself as her father pulled her robe up, “I wish I was wearing my overalls or my jeans. It wouldn’t hurt as bad”.

Immediately, the governor administered the punishment. He brought down the first swat, and it was pretty firm. Katie nearly cried out as the sting was quite intense, and it caught her by surprise. Her face grimaced. Then the second swat, then the third swat, and Katie was really feeling it. Her father’s hand was stinging her little rear end quite well. She had forgotten just how firm Daddy’s hand was since it had been a long time since she had gotten a spanking.

By the fourth swat Katie did start to squirm a bit, and her face grimaced in pain. She grunted just a little bit but for the most part remained silent. The governor was not hitting her too hard, but it was hard enough to get the job done. Katie thought in her mind, “I wish I had told the truth sooner!!”.

The spanking went very quick and was over in less than a minute. Katie got a total of 8 good swats across her little backside because she was 8 years old. The governor always gave the number of swats based on the years of Katie’s age. He figured that was a good way not to go overboard.

Katie did not really cry when she got her spanking. A couple of tears flowed from her eyes, but she wiped them quickly with her robe sleeve. The spanking DID hurt. The governor wanted to do it good enough to where he wouldn’t have to do it again. It was indeed a punishment, not a mere dusting off. The governor had resolved that Katie would not be lying again anytime soon. The sting of her father’s hand had successfully convinced Katie to tell the truth next time and not wait so long to do so.

The governor did not take the spanking as well as his daughter did. He began crying once Katie starting squirming and grunting because he knew he was hurting her. He hated to spank her, but he was a man of duty. Governor Gene Gatling knew that there were pleasant duties, and there were unpleasant duties. Both types of duties had to be done. Spanking little Katie was one of those unpleasant fatherly duties, but a necessary one at that. The governor didn’t think Katie saw his tears bent over his knee, but she could tell he’d been crying when she got up after her punishment.

The governor gently stood Katie back on her feet in front of him when the spanking was over. Katie stared at her father and saw how broken he looked. He had a look of death on his face, and she saw the tears he had tried to rub away before standing her up. He held Katie on the shoulders and looked into her eyes for several seconds. “Now Katie, I hope you understand why I had to do that? I had to teach you a lesson”, he said softly but sternly.

Katie answered, “Yes, Daddy. I understand”. The governor asked, “Are you going to tell the truth from now on?”. Katie answered, “Yes Daddy, I’ll never try and cover up the truth again”. The governor began to smile, “I’m proud to hear that”, he said.

Katie, trying not to cry due to the emotional ordeal of it all, said to her father, “Daddy, I’m really very sorry about not speaking up sooner. I’m sorry Ms. Kraus got in trouble. I know you are disappointed in me”. The governor smiled and said, “Katie, the important thing now is that you learned from your mistake, and that you won’t make the same mistake a second time. Okay?”. “Okay Daddy”, said Katie, “but what are you going to do now about Senator Englehart being mad at what you said?”.

The governor said, “Well Katie, I’ll just have to take my chances. I must tell the truth too. I can’t make up some story or claim that I didn’t make the remark because I did. I will tell the truth and take my chances. I can’t expect you to tell the truth when I don’t”. Katie never respected her father more than at that moment. He really did practice what he preached. He taught Katie by his actions, and he was an easy father to respect.

“Okay honey, I think it’s time you got to bed”, he said. Katie looked up at her father and said, “Okay Daddy, goodnight”. Katie climbed into bed, got under the covers, and sat up in her bed, which wasn’t the easiest thing to do given that her father had just sored her sit spot.

The governor bent down and kissed his daughter on the forehead. “I love you so much Katie”, he said. “I love you too Daddy”, said Katie. The governor smiled, turned off the bedroom light, and walked out of the room.

Katie laid in her bed and thought about what Benson had told her about how the truth hurts sometimes. She certainly found out that was true tonight. However, Katie realized that she no longer felt guilty about what she’d done because she had paid her debt. She realized that getting rid of the guilt was worth a few pops of pain.

Conclusion

Years later when Katie was all grown up, the governor’s parenting had proven a success. Katie grew into an honest woman, and she became that professional her father always knew she would be. Most importantly, she was respected because she had the utmost integrity, like her father. While she was far more intellectually-gifted than her dear old dad and was possibly willing to cut more corners than he would have, she still had that “word is my bond” reputation.