MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 01-18-2008, 11:57 PM

Talking Reba- spanking

SO Emmy and I are convinced that our cable company knows we are spanko's. Today was just one more confirmation of that.

I got home early from work and decided tot watch Reba. So I turn it on and Reba is talking to Barbara Jean (Her neighbor and the woman who stole her husband). Reba was telling her that she needed to provide some discipline for her son. When Barbara Jean refuses to listen Reba tell her she's no longer welcome in her home. SInce Barbara Jean is unwilling to leave she starts counting.

Barabara Jean- 1- 2- 3 (SMACK) Reba lays a swat on her and Barabara Jean says "Did you just spank me?" (SMACK- from Reba again) Reba says "yep and that one was for the back talk."

Later...

Barabara Jean in on the phone "officer I want to report an assult" "yes my neighbor the ex'wife of my husband spanked me", "well she's a redhead and I'm a blond but I don't see why that matters."

A little bit of spanking in a not so vanilla world
Old 01-19-2008, 01:17 AM

Very little from the sound of it. I'm waiting for some naughty girl to be taken OTK in a sitcom again.
Old 01-19-2008, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylex View Post
SO Emmy and I are convinced that our cable company knows we are spanko's. Today was just one more confirmation of that.

I got home early from work and decided tot watch Reba. So I turn it on and Reba is talking to Barbara Jean (Her neighbor and the woman who stole her husband). Reba was telling her that she needed to provide some discipline for her son. When Barbara Jean refuses to listen Reba tell her she's no longer welcome in her home. SInce Barbara Jean is unwilling to leave she starts counting.

Barabara Jean- 1- 2- 3 (SMACK) Reba lays a swat on her and Barabara Jean says "Did you just spank me?" (SMACK- from Reba again) Reba says "yep and that one was for the back talk."

Later...

Barabara Jean in on the phone "officer I want to report an assult" "yes my neighbor the ex'wife of my husband spanked me", "well she's a redhead and I'm a blond but I don't see why that matters."

A little bit of spanking in a not so vanilla world
Even though, as Batman says, there's very little of it...it's still something. There's hardly EVER any spanking on TV sitcoms like there was back in the 50s and 60s. I wish I'd have seen this.

BTW, on a complete other note. Is there any 50-something singer/TV star who looks better than Reba does? She looks great.

Thanks for the heads-up on this, Kaylex. Anyone out there have this one on tape or DVD or YouTube, or something???
Old 01-19-2008, 07:42 AM

Assuming from Gary's comment that this is Reba McIntire (I'm not a TV watcher, so not familiar with the show mentioned), this also crosses a little into my special interest, which is spanking experience growing up. Reba was one of the well-disciplined ones, which I first discovered when the first autobiography came out quite a few years ago. Here's some of the text from the book "Reba - My Story:"

"Usually, Daddy didn`t accept any excuses, no matter how politely they were given. He kept a buggy whip above the door frame and he`d get it down and snap it across one of us kids` behinds if he thought we needed it. He never warned us. He never told us we were getting on his nerves. He just let us have it. ... The idea of disobeying Daddy never crossed any of our minds. We did what we were told, when we were told."

"I`ve been asked if I resented the way Daddy whipped us kids. I don`t, that`s just the way he was."

Last edited by RG_; 01-20-2008 at 03:54 AM.
Old 01-19-2008, 09:18 AM

I remember this episode. What I found funniest was that in the trailers and preview for the episode when it first aired, Barbara Jean is shown on the phone talking to the cops and she says "No, Officer, I was NOT a naughty girl." That line was deleted from the actual episode. Sheesh.
Old 01-19-2008, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG_ View Post
Assuming from Gary's comment that this is Reba McIntire (I'm not a TV watch, so not familiar with the show mentioned), this also crosses a little into my special interest, which is spanking experience growing up. Reba was one of the well-disciplined ones, which I first discovered when the first autobiography came out quite a few years ago. Here's some of the text from the book "Reba - My Story:"

Yes, RG. I was talking about Reba McEntire, a fine Oklahoma girl from Kiowa, Oklahoma!
Old 01-19-2008, 11:16 PM

I sooooo remember this episode of Reba.. I loved it!! I'd love to get that one on video.
Old 01-20-2008, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVelvet007 View Post
I remember this episode. What I found funniest was that in the trailers and preview for the episode when it first aired, Barbara Jean is shown on the phone talking to the cops and she says "No, Officer, I was NOT a naughty girl." That line was deleted from the actual episode. Sheesh.
Some network censor was naughty though. Off with their britches!!

As far as other celebs who still look hot in their 50's, I've gotta go with Michelle Pfeiffer. Okay, she won't be 50 until April 29. But, she's still damn good looking. I really wanted her spanked in Grease 2.

Last edited by Batman; 01-20-2008 at 09:06 PM.
Old 06-19-2009, 08:55 AM
'Orrible Owen

Michelle Pfeiffer in 'Grease 2'.

Oh yes! Michelle would have looked SO cute in the Principle's office bending over a desk with her panties around her ankles and tears streaming down her face. I think that a traditional 1950's high-school paddle cracking against her beautiful bottom with great vigour and dedication would have brought her down a peg or two VERY quickly! Her buttocks should have felt the sting of the paddle every day for the entire school year for being such a naughty brat. Afterward, she ought to have been made to stand in the corner with her bright-red bottom glowing hot enough to fry an egg! And if any visitors should drop by, well, so be it.

Come to think of it, fast forward ten years or so and the same treatment would have been appropriate for her when she was Catwoman in 'Batman Returns'. I love the that little picture in the above post of Batman paddling Catwoman, but I can help wishing that was the lovely Michelle that is kicking and squealing over his knee with her tights down and her tushie on fire...
Old 06-20-2009, 06:55 PM

I totally agree on Reba. She would look great across some man's knee! Are there any volunteers?