MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 02-27-2009, 07:29 PM

moving to iowa

It was after my divorce that i moved in with my parents. My g/f from an online chatroom decided i should move up to Iowa with her and her fiance. They were a Dom/Domme-sub couple that also enjoyed ageplay.Anyway he was my Daddy/Dom and he drove from Iowa to Florida to pick me up. They came in and sat for maybe a half an hour before she and I began loading their car with my junk, (clothes, my airbed). Janey stayed at the house with my parents while Stan and I went to the store to get more ice for the chest. Janey and I already met the year before and we knew each other but my new Daddy/Dom and I were just meeting for the first time. He helped me out of the car and gave my jean clad bottom a firm smaaack which made me jump about three feet ahead of him as we walked to the store. The sudden smack shocked me, as I was not expecting he would really smack me in public. Stan and i went into the store for the ice, and i asked the sales girl for a pack of marlboro menthol. my Daddy/Dom smacked my bottom right there in front of the sales lady and i started blushing and on instinct i swung back at daddy. He grabbed my arm and bent me over the counter and gave me a very hard smack to by bottom and told me if i ever do that again he would bare my bottom right on the spot and take his belt off and give me an old fashioned spanking. Then he told me i am not to smoke in the car, or infront of him, but not before Daddy made me apologize to him infront of the sales lady.We went back to my parents house so Stan and Janey could eat something and rest a little bit before driving again as they just finished driving 22hrs straight. They sat about four hours and then we all got in the car and headed to Iowa as my Daddy/Dom had to be at work in two days time.Before we started out, daddy said to both of us girls if either of us acted up he would pull the car over on the side of the highway and spank us on the side of the road.
It didn't take long before he pulled over for the first time. Janey had been throwing pieces of paper over her shoulder at me as I sat in the backseat, and i dropped all the paper in Stan's lap. Stan pulled off the highway at the rest area. He took both of us out of the car and told us to put our hands on the trunk. He reached inside the car and pulled out his paddle. He alternated between Janey's and my jean covered bottom...{SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK} Both of us yelled Owww and Ouch. Lucky for us there was no other people in the rest area at the time. After another five firm smacks to our bottoms Stan said..."Next time you will not have protection on your rear ends." He hugged us both and told us to get back into the car. We glared at each other, and rolled our eyes and stayed quiet till it was almost time for dinner. finally we stopped at a rest area to eat dinner, we had the food in the ice chest my mother packed us sandwiches. Stan got out to stretch, so i decided to get out and go to the ladies room and wash my face. When I came back from the ladies room Stan and Janey had the sandwiches and soda's on the picnic table. I sat down and Janey sat beside me, we grabbed some sandwiches and pulled them out of the baggies and were ready to take the first bite when Stan said "NO ! Not before I say Grace." "Father we thank you for this food we are about to eat and for friends and the new daughter we have. Keep us safe for the rest of the trip amen." Now you may eat and I will give you girls a reminder not to eat before we say Grace." We ate in silence with Janey and I exchanging glances and rolling our eyes. Im not sure if Stan saw us but he was smiling on and off while he had his sandwich and soda. By this time a couple of trucks had pulled into the rest area. Stan told Janey and I to clean up the table and put the soda cans and baggies and napkins in the trash can. As we were doing that he reached into the car and pulled out the paddle again. He came back and told us to put our hands on the picnic table. He pulled our jeans down just below our bottoms. Fortunately for us he left or panties on, but they did not cover too much so the truckers if they were looking got an eye full. Stan smacked our pantie clad bottoms ten times each and we were hollering that we would be good by the time it was over. He pulled up our jeans and gave each of us a hug, then we got back in the car and continued the drive back to Iowa.i sat back down in the back seat behind the driver's seat as the rest of my junk was covering the rest of the back seat. i spent the rest of the drive reading my book and writing some thoughts and poems in the margins of each page. i remember watching a beautiful sunrise as we headed up to iowa and wrote a poem about the magnificent sunrise. it was something to be a sign that maybe this move would be a start for a new life.When we finally arrived at the house, we brought my stuff into the house but i had to pile it in the livingroom as Janey didn't do as Stan told her. Janey forgot to clean out the boxes to what would be my room. Stan wasted no time in taking care of the situation at hand and punished Janey for not doing her chores. Stan said i could rest on the couch for a while and after they take a nap they would put the boxes away and clean up the bedroom for me so i can set up my stuff. they went to sleep a few hours and i was supposed to rest but after so many hours in the car, and now free from my old life i was feeling overwhelmed and could not sit still. i wanted to walk around the neighborhood but was afraid i would get lost since i was not sure where i was yet.so i just paced back and forth in the living room, and kitchen. i bumped into my stuff and something fell and woke Stan up, he came out of his room with a leather belt in hand and was glaring at me. i took a step backwards when i saw the belt in hand. Stan walked up to me and grabbed me by the upper arm and started talking to me as though i was an adolescent. He went into Daddy mode never mind Dom mode He said when Daddy tells his little girl to lay down and go to sleep he means lay down and take a nap. without another word i was hauled over to the couch and he sat on the center cushion and he stood me infront of him and scolded me. while Daddy scolded me he undid my jeans and pulled them and my panties down in one swift motion to my knees and before i could protest i was hauled over his knee. My Daddy/Dom Stan raised his right hand and brought it down with rapid firm strokes on my bare bottom (SMAAAAAACK SMAAAAACK SMAAAAAACK when I tell SMAAAAAAACK SMAAAAAKC you to lay down SMAAAAACK SMAAAAAAAACK you are going to do as you are told) with out a pause he switched from using his hand to using the belt and he spanked my bare bottom and the backs of my upper thighs; by the time Daddy finished spanking me i a sobbing uncontrollably and was left with angry red welts covering my bottom and my thighs down to my knee hollows.
Old 02-28-2009, 04:40 PM

Oww and WoW. Sounds like your Daddy/Dom was a no nonsence type of guy.