MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 01-12-2007, 06:54 PM

If You Could Meet...

...Just ONE Amateur Spankings Model...

...who would it be? And why?

While I'm not putting any boundaries on why you would want to meet her, I do want to emphasize that this is not a "favorite" model thread. While I can't speak for others, I can say that there are so many facets and perspectives concerning the AS models, and facets and perspectives in who this all works in my own mind, that my "favorite" model would not necessarily be the one that I would want to meet in real life, given the opportunity.

So, both Guys of MSF and Girls of MSF...who wouldja meet and why?
Old 01-12-2007, 07:37 PM

Dont really keep up w/ the models im sorry to admit but will say from the models ive been around at the parties (bottomsup & allstate) Amber is definitely the nicest an most down to earth. Not all of us in this lifestyle are model material in the "body" aspect so it's nice to be around someone who doesnt look down their nose at you because you're not perfect.

emily
Old 01-12-2007, 09:59 PM

I'd have a hard time making that decision, as they are all hot and have interesting stories. That said, I read that Jenny is a legal assistant on Spanking Interviews. So, I guess I'd like the opportunity to interview her for a "position" with my firm.
Old 01-13-2007, 12:27 AM

I have to say Amber. She's sweet, kind, pretty, and can take a lot of spanking. It may not be gentlemanly to choose between all those lovely models, but Amber would be my first choice.
Old 01-13-2007, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVelvet007 View Post
I have to say Amber. She's sweet, kind, pretty, and can take a lot of spanking. It may not be gentlemanly to choose between all those lovely models, but Amber would be my first choice.
I can certainly relate to and agree with your comments here BV. No slight intended to the other models because I simply haven't had the oppurtunity to meet all of them, but I have met Amber, and she is a most charming young lady / spankee.

Gary D.
btw.....was this topic meant to include models other than Amateur Spanking's? If so I would definitely include Paula Meadows (model / illustrator from Janus / Februs- London)
Old 01-13-2007, 11:09 AM
rangerboy

AS Models

Whooaaaaa......meet just one?????? That's like having to select a favorite dessert. Being a "North Texican" I've had the very good fortune to play with Lisa, Meghan, Paige, Heather and Amber.... a lovely and intelligent young woman in her own right who brings her own unique personality to the session.

Lisa is as beautiful inside as out....she's a bit of a brat and sassy but very good hearted. I really have enjoyed playing with her...twice with Aunt Vicki....the grand lady of N. Texas spankers.

Meghan is too smart for her own good. She's a chatterbox and has an opionion on everything....and is VERY intelligent.

Paige is sophisticated and a bit of a "woman of the world." She'd fit in real well with the North Dallas (i.e. mega-rich) crowd....a very classy lady. Very at ease and in control even when she's a bottom.

Heather is as sweet and pretty a gal as you'd want to meet. A superb actress....she really gets into the scene....she has an innocent demeanor that sort of makes you want to protect her from the bad things that can happen in this world...hard to explain but she's a really nice lady.

And Amber.....dear, sweet, kind hearted, funny, intelligent, well - read....oh the list goes on. This is a class act in every respect. I hope that she and I can become friends.....I'd just a soon sit and chat about the latest books we're reading as to have her over my knee....she's a marvelous human being.

So.....having to pick just one? Can't do it.....they are like snowflakes...no two alike.

rg
Old 01-13-2007, 11:12 AM

The most appealing model I can think of is Bailey, from AEG. See that she now has her own site(spankingbailey.com). She simply LOOKS bratty, yet sweet.
I chatted with her a few times on the now defunct WSF forum chat, and she came across as very nice and very together, comfortable with herself and her spanking kink.
Old 01-13-2007, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskinluver View Post
The most appealing model I can think of is Bailey, from AEG. See that she now has her own site(spankingbailey.com). She simply LOOKS bratty, yet sweet.
I chatted with her a few times on the now defunct WSF forum chat, and she came across as very nice and very together, comfortable with herself and her spanking kink.
Bailey will be at the Florida Moonshine Party next month Along woth Niki Flynn Doctor Daniels and Veronica as well as many other spankos.
~Ian The London Tanners
Improving Behaviour one girl at a time
Old 01-13-2007, 04:13 PM
LondonTanner
This message has been deleted by LondonTanner.
Old 01-13-2007, 05:03 PM
Dowlrod

Maya or Nicole

It wouldhave to be Maya or Nicole .........those Firm beautifulbottoms are just made for spanking
Old 01-13-2007, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerboy View Post
Whooaaaaa......meet just one?????? That's like having to select a favorite dessert. Being a "North Texican" I've had the very good fortune to play with Lisa, Meghan, Paige, Heather and Amber.... a lovely and intelligent young woman in her own right who brings her own unique personality to the session.

Lisa is as beautiful inside as out....she's a bit of a brat and sassy but very good hearted. I really have enjoyed playing with her...twice with Aunt Vicki....the grand lady of N. Texas spankers.

Meghan is too smart for her own good. She's a chatterbox and has an opionion on everything....and is VERY intelligent.

Paige is sophisticated and a bit of a "woman of the world." She'd fit in real well with the North Dallas (i.e. mega-rich) crowd....a very classy lady. Very at ease and in control even when she's a bottom.

Heather is as sweet and pretty a gal as you'd want to meet. A superb actress....she really gets into the scene....she has an innocent demeanor that sort of makes you want to protect her from the bad things that can happen in this world...hard to explain but she's a really nice lady.

And Amber.....dear, sweet, kind hearted, funny, intelligent, well - read....oh the list goes on. This is a class act in every respect. I hope that she and I can become friends.....I'd just a soon sit and chat about the latest books we're reading as to have her over my knee....she's a marvelous human being.

So.....having to pick just one? Can't do it.....they are like snowflakes...no two alike.rg

Rangerboy,

Having had the pleasure of working with all of these ladies, I gotta tell you, your assessment is pretty dead-on. They are all fantastic and have all contributed greatly to our success.

I'm LOL on Megan being a "chatterbox" though. Here's an official "no comment" from me on that one!

Thanks for the kind words.