MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 02-03-2007, 10:35 PM

Something I've noticed in our spanking world

Something I've noticed in our spanking world is that like any other hobby or interest it is shared by those of different backgrounds, race, shapes & sizes. There are tops that don't even like to be referred to as such, they just simply like to spank for fun and tops that prefer to enforce rules and discipline. Bottoms that can't stand the thought of being disciplined to those that are submissive by nature and respond well to being held accountable. But what I've noticed a lot of is that once you have entered in to the world of spanking you make friends that you can share ANYTHING with. If you have a question to ask about TTWD then you know exactly where to turn. I am grateful that we have a place such as this to meet and discuss all of our spanking desires. Though we may have different ideas or opinions, the common interest is there. Thats a good feeling to know you aren't alone.
http://www.sassypaddles.com

Last edited by spanked~amber; 02-03-2007 at 10:39 PM.
Old 02-04-2007, 12:30 AM

Location: Lincoln is buried here...google it and find the city
Well put Amber. It is amazing the openess of the people here and how there seems to be a place for everybody. Kudos for Gary to open this forum last fall.
Old 02-04-2007, 01:21 AM

It is amazing, isn't it? Companies like Shadowlane and amateurspankings have evolved well beyond regular video companies into a full community of folks from all over the States and the world who enjoy this and seek each other out for it. We may not have all the answers, and sometimes the questions bring out a whole slew of viewpoints, but it's so good to see so many possibilities available.
Old 02-04-2007, 12:29 PM

i love this lifestyle. i really dont know what i would do wihout it. Actually i think my life would be really boring without it lol. Everything you said is so right Amber. i have my vanilla friends that i confide things in but then i have my friends in this lifestyle that i can tell anything to without worrying that they might think im off my rocker lol. It's great to have friends like that. i say friends but it's really more of a really close family that im proud to be apart of

emily

Old 02-04-2007, 05:21 PM

I agree with all of you. I think this is one of the best groups I have ever seen, and that I have ever been in.
Old 02-04-2007, 07:53 PM

This is one of the pleasant results that occur when a site goes from being merely a group or just "another group" but, to an active community or in some instances a family. I think I am safe in saying we have a similar feeling within the BU group

Gary D.
Old 02-05-2007, 04:51 PM

Let me ad my 2 cents worth. Even though I dont post often I do read the posts and the insite brought by those posting is usually thougth provoking and usually on track. I congradulate Gary for having the forethought to opent this forum and look forward to reading and posting in the future

Jim
Old 02-05-2007, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary D. View Post
This is one of the pleasant results that occur when a site goes from being merely a group or just "another group" but, to an active community or in some instances a family. I think I am safe in saying we have a similar feeling within the BU group

Gary D.

I think You are right on both accounts..and i am thankful that i first found the family of the BU group and now of MSF - it is great to have a place to go where people don't judge and understand.

Sherie

Check out my newly updated blog! Click the picture above.
Old 02-05-2007, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickmantx View Post
Let me ad my 2 cents worth. Even though I dont post often I do read the posts and the insite brought by those posting is usually thougth provoking and usually on track. I congradulate Gary for having the forethought to opent this forum and look forward to reading and posting in the future

Jim

Thanks Stick.

There's no bigger "hot button" issue than what to do about vanilla partners. If this group helps folks with that issue alone, I'd say we've done a good deed.

I've got experience with both...having a great partner who was not into spanking at all...and having a great spanking partner who fought with me all the time. Neither is good. And if you've got a balance there with someone, I'd make sure to hang on to 'em.