MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 01-18-2008, 09:37 PM
rangerboy

Many Thanks

My heartfelt thanks to all of you who have wished me well. It is really pretty minor surgery and I feel as if I have solicited sympathy unnecessarily. Nevertheless you folks are like family and I do so appreciate all of the good wishes. Thanks again. Love you guys and gals.
Old 01-18-2008, 11:13 PM

No worries at all rangerboy. Just keep us posted on your progress and feel better soon.
Old 01-23-2008, 08:55 PM

Hey Rangerboy, if I get a splinter it's major surgery to me! Minor surgery is what other folks have.

But don't you worry, Sugar. You go in there and show 'em who's boss! You're gonna do great! And you're gonna feel a whole lot better afterwards too!

Especially if you milk it and have wifey wait on you hand and foot.

Love ya,
Tee
Old 01-27-2008, 10:11 AM
rangerboy

Smile Update

Once again, many thanks for all the good wishes. Surgery left me sore and a little weak but the pain is very manageable and I'm milking the sympathy vote without shame. Got some killer pain meds........kind of loopy right now but in a good way. No wine while taking the meds....no booze at all....big no-no.

Thanks again....you folks are like family.

rangerboy
Old 01-27-2008, 06:40 PM

Sounds like you came through like a champ! I've had a very busy weekend, but was wondering how you had done. I'm very happy - very - to see that it went well for you. I expected that it would, of course, but it's good to hear directly from the star of the show.

Now we will hope for the speediest full recovery, a permanent positive aftermath of the surgery (i.e. fixing what it was supposed to fix), and look forward to seeing you at a flank bell at TASSP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerboy View Post
Once again, many thanks for all the good wishes. Surgery left me sore and a little weak but the pain is very manageable and I'm milking the sympathy vote without shame. Got some killer pain meds........kind of loopy right now but in a good way. No wine while taking the meds....no booze at all....big no-no.

Thanks again....you folks are like family.

rangerboy