MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Spanking Stories

Old 01-05-2008, 06:57 AM

Detention Part 1

Ok guys, i know what you're thinking, and no it's not just a school girl spanking. This story has a dirty side and can be very explicit, but always enjoyable. Happy Reading..........

The bell rang and the class emptied very quickly, as she walked towards the door a voice came ''Jodie, stay behind''. From the tone of his voice she knew she was in trouble, she knew this would be intresting. ''Yes Sir'' she said as she made her way back to her desk. The class now entirely empty he walked towrds the door and turned the key in the lock, he pulled the blind down ''No one can see us now'' he said, ''Gulp'' things only got worse.

She sat with her legs crossed leaning back in her chair, her general attitude was careless which only provided more reason for her to be here. Her uniform was not upto scratch, she sat wearing a short red pleated skirt, that barely covered her rear, a white blouse that she tied in the front to show her midrift with only a few buttons done up so her chest was in view, her tie was in a large knot half way down her shirt, she wore red stockings, and black healed sandals. This was a blatant disregard for the schools rules and uniform. As she waited for him to speak she chewed and popped her gum very loudly. She knew what was to happen and it excited her.

At the other side of the class room she heard the legs of his chair screech across the floor as he readied himself, his draws open and close and the tapping of his feet. He was a tall man with dark hair and muscular arms, it was not unexpected that he had many admirers or that Jodie sat before him, yet again. They knew silently this was what they both wanted and that they both enjoyed it, although granted it would hurt.

''Come'' His voice bellowed around the room, slowly she stood, and prevocatively walked towards him. As she stood by his side, in a stance that showed she did not care her ask ''Do you know why you are here?'', ''No Sir'' was the reply. A lie, they both knew.
''You are here for a number of reasons. Your uniform, if i can call it that would be the first'', ''There's nothing wrong with my uniform Sir'' she interupted. ''Silence'' he yelled. ''Secondly, you are here because of you attitude, i will not be spoken to with disrispect, thirdly your behaviour! You have no respect for me, this school, the rules or in fact anything, and it is about time young lady you learnt some''. The room was silent, Jodie was now standing upright with her hands by her sides. ''And i, young lady am going to teach you''.