MySpankingForum.com  

Go Back   myspankingforum.com Forums > Forum List > Main Forum

Old 08-12-2007, 06:46 PM

My Submission

Hi everyone it's Friday,
I thought I would share my story of what I did last night.I just joined this group recently,as some of you know.
My name is Jean-Paul.A few months ago I wrote to a local Dallas Mistress inquiring about a session.She wrote to me last week and I was granted an appointment to be abused for an hour,last night.Someone suggested I share this with the group as it would be interesting reading.I must tell you that I was very nervous,since this was first time I have ever been to a pro.I arrived and after a short conversation about my likes and dislikes,etc.
I was ordered to undress and to be in a bowing position,on my knees,head and palms on the floor and wait for herreturn.After 5 minutes or so she came in dressed in leather and spike heels, looking incredible.She put a collar and leash on me and I was led upstairs to this very nice, well equiped dungeon.I was then fitted with leather cuffs around my wrists and fastened to the ceiling.She started off with a flogger,first my back then ass,thighs, stomach and chest.She attached clamps to my nipples and 2 dozen clothespins to other tender parts.
She flogged me some more,this time with a heavier flogger for a while,and then a really heavy one,really laying it on me.She then produced a small cat like whip,removed my nipple clamps and started whipping my nipples with it.I couldn't believe how good and accurate she was with that thing.This went on a while and was quite intense and I am trying to back away from her,but of course I could only go as far as my restraints would allow me.
This amused her and I started giggling ,too,I guess it was contagious like smiles are.And this mistress is SO beautiful when she smiles,I guess I couldn't help myself.Well that earned me a session with her cane later,I was told.
She put the clamps back on,ouch.She then started spanking me with some leather paddles and straps ,said she needed to bend me over so she could take care of my ass properly.So she proceeded to remove each clothespin, one at a time,pulling till they snapped off.I was squirming pretty good right here.
She whipped me a little more with a slapper crop,you know,with the little hand on the end?Everywhere. Tender places...She untied me,then I was bent over a padded spanking bench and my wrist cuffs were secured to the legs,then ankle cuffs were put on and attached to the other side,I was not going anywhere.Besides being drop dead gorgeous,this mistress was soooo wicked and soooo sweet at the same time,I was truly in heaven.She started spanking with earnest now,choosing a variety of leather paddles and straps to redden my bottom.Then this medium size rubber paddle that really stung. I found it intersesting that she never onced used anything that was made of wood on me,sorry Amber.......
Now it was time for the cane,my head was swimming.Other than the giggling incident,I was apparently slow to respond to a question,and maybe I forgot to add Mistress to a yes answer,I don't remember,but I had now earned 3 sessions with her cane.She was SO good with that cane, (her specialty),that I went to a place I've never been before.I know she used 3 different canes on me and really made me squirm for quite a while,it seemed,but time stood still and I was on this pain/pleasure journey that I did not want to end. This sounds strange,but that was the worse beating I ever took,AND it was the best beating I ever had. A lot of you can understand that and that is why I am thrilled to be in this group,to finally share something like this with friends, without fear of being thought of as weird or sick.
Thank you for allowing me to share this with you.Although intense,I must say,I thouroughly enjoyed every minute.
And I did not even once use a safe word.I wanted so much to please her.She let me up,I kissed her feet and thanked her,got dressed,gave her a hug and left.I was in a fantastic state of euphoria on the way home,it was better than some of those drugs I did in the 70's.My butt is still sore,but I have this big smile on my face........ .......And that's what I did last night.
Jean-Paul

I posted a couple pictures of the results,if anyone's interested.
Old 08-12-2007, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean-Paul View Post
I was in a fantastic state of euphoria on the way home,it was better than some of those drugs I did in the 70's.My butt is still sore,but I have this big smile on my face........ .......And that's what I did last night.
Jean-Paul

I posted a couple pictures of the results,if anyone's interested.
Clothes pins, nipple clamps & whips...oh my ! You are much more brave and a whole lot tougher than me. The wood doesn't seem so scary now, lol. I haven't done any drugs but I have experienced euphoria Been there, done that, and have some pics...Glad that it was all you wanted it to be.
http://www.sassypaddles.com
Old 08-13-2007, 12:55 AM

Man, I know well what nipple clamps feel like, and how much it hurts when they're taken off gently. That whole image of the clothes pins being pulled and snapping off scares the bejebus outta me! Worse than all the whips and everything... I must be feeling a little twisted at the moment, though, because it seems scary in a good way.
Old 08-13-2007, 11:28 AM

Ok, nipple clamps I can do - but the rest? Yeowch! You are certainly much braver than I!!

sarah
Old 08-18-2007, 01:02 AM

Thanks for sharing your nite with us. Sounds painfully yummy.....restrained, flogged and implement-ed with a grand finale with a caning session does sound like some nice head space. And yes, the clamping of the nipples....one of those love to hate to love things.