View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 05:19 PM

Hmmmmm

Studio Audience I am surprised that so few of you have posted considering the high volumn of conversation this topic has seemed to spur in the chat room.

THat said I guess I should add my thoughts to the thread. I have a clear line of people who know about my spanking life. Professionally this could ruin me so I obviously keep people in that part of my life out of the know. THat said I don't look at it as living a double life. I wont lie about it. However if some one wants to know they better ask a point blank question others wise I'm not talking. But I woulnd't talk to these people about sex either so it's not like this is the only taboo topic.

As far as my family.... no they don't know. My mom knew I was going to spanking sites as a teenager (I didn't know to clear the history when my web surfing began). But Honestly I think her and my dad are into it so It's more of a don't ask don't tell kind of thing (Jokari paddle in the nightstand...come on). I wouldn't tell my brothers we aren't close like that. my sister... Maybe someday i'll tell her but really she won't get it.

That's the biggest obstacle for me about telling people. They just won't get it and they won't take the time to hear me out. I've struggled long and hard to get to the place where I am with all this. I know they won't and there will be judgement and drastic consequences.

So the line is drawn. I am thankful for the few friends I have who are on both sides of the line. Everyone else I still love dearly but they don't need to know.

OK Audience one more day to weigh in before we have a nice Top topic to delve into.

RB If you thought this was a graduate course at spanko university you haven't seen anything yet.

WRITE MORE!!

Kaylex