Thread: What Color
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2007, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurora View Post
You all disappoint me. *sighs* I HATE white panties. Positively hate them. They're so "blah". You may not think "granny panties" when you see them, but they sure scream it when I look at them in the store.

Personally, I like lacey and the boyshort variety. I just think they're cute. Until recently, I don't think I even owned a single pair of panties that covered my whole ass, let alone granny panties... and even worse yet, white granny panties.

I'm too young to wear granny panties!
White does not necessarilly denote "granny panties".......that's a highly overused term in my opinoin. The style of panties is not the main focus but as previouslt stated, the color white seems to add some starkness to the situation and a step back to earlier days especially in matters of discipline.
Plus, most of know how the younger ladies hate to wear plain white so it serves as a punishment in itself I still find the "bikini style panties" attractive, white or otherwise and they're certainly not what i would call "granny panties". Heavens!! am I getting old

Gary D.