View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 07:00 PM

Best Amateur Spanking videos

I've seen a lot of people drooling over videos like Two Spanking Families, or the Heather and Paige series and the videos with Valerie as the spanker. These movies are so good because they're real amateurs and there's none of the usual cinematic flare we find in the rest of the spanking industry that tends to ruin the movies.
I can't for the life of me figure out why Amateur Spankings doesn't focus entirely on this Mother/daughter genre. Once people see that these are regular updates of domestic mom/daughter videos shot in a realistic tone they will be flocking here with credit card in hand.
Someone already requested a Two Spanking Families sequel and I second that. In the past the site was kind of obscure and hard to navigate. Also it was too difficult to even figure out what you were buying because the preview pictures were small and only showed some girls ass and the descriptions contained even less information.
Now things are a little better but it's all M/F with about 20 seconds of ass massaging between spanks. I want to see some more documentary style videos of mothers giving hairbrush spankings to naughy daughters who start tearing up after one mild swat because they haven't been spanked since they were 6 years old!!!!!
AmateurSpankings is the only site doing real amateur spanking videos. Don't waste it! I know it's more expensive having to pay a spanker but I'm sure it would be much more lucerative in the long run! Test the market by fliming a TwoSpankingFamilies II and putting it up on clips4sale where everyone can find it easily. See what happens.