View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 07:40 PM

If I may. 1 step further.

If you look at this from a logical perspective a M2F would be spanked by either another woman or another transwoman to be spanked by the same gender. Opposite of course for F2M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughtyone1968 View Post
I am writing this reply to this message because I think it deserves one.
Let me start by saying, that what I have found in allot of circles, is that a true disciplinarian will spank whom ever's bottom if they deserve a good hard spanking. To me spanking is a trip in the way back machine to when times were much different, and guidance was provided to get back on the right track ,by having my bottom bared over a lap, beit mom or dad! The sex of the spanker is irrelevant to administering a sound spanking, as is the sex of the spankee. If someone is "bratting", then they should go ever SOMEONES lap!!!!
So in direct response to the thread, same sex?? well I think some guys do have a bit of a reaction to the thought of "percieved" homosexualism, but most hard core male disciplanarians will most definately grab a paddle and wear that butt out on another male if they deserve it
[ok I hope I am not repeating myself]
Now, on a different note:
People are mainly "bi polar" meaning Male or Female. When the subject of transexualism comes up, allot of times you can hear the guffaws and Eeeks through the net. A submissive type of trans,seeking OTK is met with disreagrd alot of times, OR they are approached, but is seen by the approachee in a light that is not favoured by the trans person[ i.e. M2F being seen as a guy in dress,or as a transvestite fetishist] For most transwomen, being seen as anything other than the gender they are presenting is insulting, and offensive to them,not to mention depressing!!! A TRUE diagnosed transexual will be VERY offended at the hint of "same sex scene" with somone that belongs to the gender that they are trying to transition FROM. Irregardless of "frontal plumbing" we all have a bare bottom, and if needed, it needs to be spanked accordingly.
SO, bottoms up for those who need it, and you administers...grab your paddles or bare hand or whatever, and let the redding begin!!!