View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 08:04 PM

Adult Spanking & Discipline Handbook

I just joined this forum so I'm not sure how things work yet. I tried to reply to a post but it seems to have brought me to a brand new page. So I'll start from scratch.

Hello Spankos. I'm writing first to say thank you a Mr John Smith, who posted about my new book here. "The Adult Spanking & Discipline Handbook: A Comprehensive Guide to Corporal Punishment" by The Governess Gemma Forbes (That me!)

I'm also writing to affirm that the book is now available and can be purchased as a Kindle or Nook download as well a hard copy version. It's available on Amazon.com, Barnes&Noble.com and you can also buy it from the wonderful people at www.cane-iac.com.... and suggest that even you if don't buy my book, you go THERE and peruse the amazing variety of fabulous implements and playthings sure to delight any spanking enthusiast.

I would love to hear from any of you who do read my book, to know if you found it useful and as entertaining as I endeavored to make it be.

All that being said, I will leave you to have a spanking good time... whatever you may be doing!

Bottoms up, to all!
Governess Gemma Forbes