View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 09:13 PM

Great thread Rangerboy! I will reserve comment about your cigar, <wink> <wink>. lol.

I also wanted to say that this is certainly not just for F bottoms out there. Right after my first party I felt 10 feet tall and bullet proof and rushed out to meet someone for play after a very short period of internet chat.

She threw aside many of my limits we had discussed before hand. She actually kinda ambushed me as I walked in the door (which I know now was planned) and jumped right into play with out any negoation. Still being a 10 foot tall bullet proof male, not to mentioned in over my head(just did not realize it at the time) I just went with it. No negoation = no safe word. What could happen? right. Of course I was an hour from home and NO ONE knew where I was. No safe call + No Safe word = 0 brains on my part!

While I escaped mostly unharmed, it was less than a pleasant play experience and was a serious wake up call and could have gone REALLY bad. But lesson learned albeit the hard way.

I had heard stories about what could happen, but like most victims I just thought it would never happen to me.

Puck