View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 05:04 PM

My Cerfew

This was when I was about 16. I was going out on a date with a boyfriend name Keith. he had his license and a car. I was finishing with getting ready when I heard the door bell. We were going out to dinner then to the drive in movie. Before I left mom told us I was to be home by 11pm I said OK even Keith told her he get me home on time.We left and had Pizza and coke. then instead of the movies we went to the look out where lovers go. It was called Vista Point. We got there and got out of the car and sat on the hood and was watching the city lights, the stars. we started kissing and hugging. then we decided to go back inside the car. we started up again. He reached inside my blouse and then went to play with my boobs. I just undid my bra and let him go at it. then he wanted to do the other so we started to but then I backed out at the last sec, I said what time was it he looked at his watch and we was late it was almost midnight. we both said shit. he knew I was in for it. cells phones was not in yet. I had no way to call my mom.Keith drove me home fast. I was over an hour late. we got to my place lights was still on. I gulped and told him I don't think I will be sitting to well tomorrow Kieth said I will kiss the soreness away. Keith walked me to the door and he lied to mom he told her he had car trouble and was sorry I was in late. mom seem to buy it at first, I almost got off from being spanked. I had to open my big mouth about vista point. mom knew he was lying. he left and mom turned toward me and said what were you doing in Vista Point I said the truth we was watching the city lights and we talked about stuff and kissed. mom said is that all I said yes, after Mom said you are in trouble for being almost 2hrs late, she said I want you in your room and bare your bottom, I started to protest, mom slapped my right thigh and said MOVE. I went to my room but I had a bad attitude about being spanked.I took off my clothes and skirt and sat on my bed, mom came in and had me bend over the bed and mom started spanking with the brush. mom said get to bed.The next day my mom said she was making a Dr appointment and I sad why, mom said I am having you tested. I got angry and I went off on my mom. I YELLED AT HER SAYING WE DID NOTHING EXCEPT KISS. I WAS YELLING AT THE TOP OF MY VOICE I WAS SO PISSED AT HER. MOM CAME UP AND SLAPPED ME. I ran back in my room and I told her you don't believe me you are calling me a liar.
Then I said go a head make your stupid appointment. I will show you nothing happen.hen I went back in my room and slammed my door I was so pissed I just through stuff and swearing.I open my door and ran out side I had to get out of the house and away frommom.I walked over to Keith's house. He came out and put his arms around me. We walked and talked. he told me let your mom make the appointment she will find out you are telling the truth. my cherry was not popped yet. and the Dr will know it.I went back home and mom made the appointment and the day of the appointment
I was to pee in a cup then mom followed me to the room I had to undress .
The Dr came in. My mom and the Dr talked mom told him I had a boyfriend and mom wanted me to be checked to see it I had done what she thinks I did.
I was still arguing and telling mom you don't believe me, I'll show you I did not do anything wrong, then I said You be sorry.The Dr had me lay on my back he checked my boobs for any lumps, then he had me put my feet up on the stirrups and he went to spread my lips and right away the Dr told mom her cherry was never popped yet. I was glaring at my mom. the Doctor did finish checking my Vagina since I was already there for the check up.
The Dr finished and then I got dressed and then gave mom a sarcastic I TOLD YOU NOTHING HAPPENED.I STORMED OUT OF THE ROOM AND WENT TO THE CAR.I WAS REAL ANGRY AND UPSET THAT MY MOM WOULD NOT BELIEVE HER KID.I gave her such a cold shoulder for the longest time.Mom was real sorry and kept trying to make amends but I did not.Keith came over and my mom spoke to him and she apologized, mom want Keith to get me to forgive.
Keith and I left for the day we went to get lunch then we went to a park and we talked for the longest time.He said your mom feels real bad, I said well she should after all she was calling me a liar. he said why don't you have a long talk with your mom and get the air cleared, I told Kieth I will think about it. told him she really hurt me. he said she was just worry. Keith said I am glad we did not do anything except kissing, Hugging.Keith and I dated for almost 2 yrs.Keith took me home and I went to my room and got some clean clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower, While I was getting in the shower mom knocked on the door I did not answer I was not yet ready to talk. My mom came in and was trying to talk to me I said nothing except roll my eyes in she shower. mom was not getting anywhere so she left.
I got out and dressed then went to grab a soda then went to my room and shut my door, I was not wanting to see or talk to my mom. I was just turning my radio on and grabbing my magazine and laid on my bed.My mom knocked on my door again. I said nothing she opened and I just gave her a quit look then went to read my magazine.Mom said Therese please I want to have a talk with you, mom turned off my radio and then she took the magazine and grabbed my chin to look at her I was beginning to get tears in my eyes and I turned away facing away from her.My mom knew she hurt me real bad
My mom started to rub my back then she grabbed my brush next to my bed and she was brushing my hair softly. I had really long brown hair it was down to my waist. No bangs.then mom grabbed me by my waist and dragged me towards her, then she rolled me over I had my head on her lap and mom took my napkin and was wiping the tears mom started talking and told me some day when I had kids I would see what she was doing, All I could say is I told you the truth but you called me a liar. then mom said she was wrong and she pulled me up again and almost had me on her lap. I started crying again and mom wrapped her arms around me and she started kissing my cheeck and mom said I will make it up to you, I said how. mom said for starters I will believe you. when you say nothing happen. mom said can you please for give your mom I did not say any thing at first. then mom mom lifted mt shirt and started to give me Jelly kisses on my tummy then she began to tickle me till I gave in. I would toss and turn from laughing then my mom started on my back side tickling and I said OK OK mommy please stop I was about to pee my pants from mom tickling, I had to run to the toilet.I came back in mom still on my bed and mom said come here, I did she took me in her arms and held me tight, kissing my cheeck saying she was sorry. she held me a long time rocking me and rubbing my back. The I gave in and I also told mommy I was sorry I do love you mommy and we both hugged for a long time.Mommy has not rocked me in a long time.Then mom took my face and had me face her, Mom said if and when I did have sex before I left home I was to tell her, Mom said she will not get mad but she would be upset,I promised I would. I did not pop till 19yrs.Mom got up off the bed and I was laying on my tummy and mom then put a stray hair away from my face then she said I LOVE YOU BABY, Then she rubbed my back and gave me a few pats on my bottom then mom left.Later I came out and watched a little bit of TV then we had dinner and I went to take another shower and got in my night shirt, I was tired so I was going to bed and mom again said come here. I did mom sitting I stood in front of her mom pulled me down to her level and mom said I am truly sorry baby, I love you. someday you will understand. mom wrapped her arms again then just as I was getting up mom gave me love swat on my butt.
I said LOVE U MOMMY and she said LOVE U BABY. then off to bed I went.