View Single Post
Old 11-05-2006, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy View Post
I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, thinking...
This is your first actual mistake.

And rather than analyze a couple of others things that, being me, I could analyze let me just say this.

There is no excuse for anyone actiing like this at any time. And with something this insensitive, boorish, and egregious not only does it not merit a "second chance,' which you graciously gave him, it should not get a second chance, period.

Because of the unique power/authority imbalance that we deal with in the spanking (and BDSM, for those into that) world, I think it is enormously important for those in the Top/Dom position to ensure that while exercising their authority to be sure that they are both respectful in general to those who are bottoms, but to also keep in mind that they may be less prone than the usual woman to stand up and assert themselves when put in such a position due to their natural submissiveness.

His actions were inexcusable. You did the right thing (just not soon enough). If you would be so kind as to e-mail me his contact information I would be more than glad to explain to him in detail what a sorry loser that he i....ummm...I mean to offer some instruction on the more gentlemanly way to communicate with the fairer sex.