View Single Post
Old 11-18-2006, 12:23 PM

i been spanked at work at my old job DIY do it yourself. few time by a lady that work at hardware dept she would find stick or something whack my butt few times.

one while back by the dumpster i bend over to talk to the guy who in charing of recving dept i bend over to talk to him with my hands on my knee a blond worker name krissy walk up behind me while holding the big long box that hold the siding in them i guess she saw me bend over and want to spank me with the empty long box while she was spanking me i look up and said hey but i let her do it few more times lol then i think i told her i enjoyed that she laugh. one make more intresting i alway wanted to be spanked by her lol. never told her.

i have when working been wanting or thinking about get spanked or a spanking by certain few female cowworker but too shy to bring it up to them. oh well iam sure next time i am sure if iam ever at work some where i may get courage to ask certain females i work with.

no i don't work now or have job diy went out of business while i was working at home depot.