View Single Post
Old 11-05-2006, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanked~amber View Post
I had my first taste of a jokari paddle while on film ! Btw, an important FYI. That thing hurts !!!!! It was added today on amateurspankings as "Amber Overpays" and boy did I ever !
Amber,

As soon as I read this post I went straight to amateurspankings to have a look. And wow! Very nice! You have a gorgeous bottom that is perfect for paddling. And you bend over so nicely! In my opinion, that's something a lot of spanking actresses fail to do. I don't know whether it has to do with posture, flexiblity or what. But I've noticed tht when you bend over, you always seem to put your bottom in a very sexy position that makes the spanking/paddling even more enjoyable to view. I remember thinking the same thing when I first saw the video where you where paddled across the chair for breaking the timer.

But the jokari paddling was really nice. I've been told those things sting like a swarm of hornets. So thanks for "putting your bottom on the line" for us. I just hope you are able to sit comfortably by now!