View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by agotkl1 View Post
Nancy Dussault was the wife on TOO CLOSE FOR COMFORT. I tended to make the spankings in sitcoms a progression. Like in Mary Tyler Moore it would start with Phyllis spanking Bess; Rhoda spanking Phyllis; Mary spanking Rhoda; Mary getting spanked by Mr. Grant; Sue Ann getting spanked by Murray and Sue then spanking Georgette, Georgette then spanking Murry's wife and somehow Rhoda's mother would be spanked by Mary's mother and then Mary's father would remember a spanking to Mary when she was young(laura Petrie) and then rhoda's father would spank mary's mother or Rhoda's sister. I thought about the girls in DESIGNING WOMEN each getting spanked by their boyfriends and since they were supposed to be the real-life husbands it did seem to make for a better story. Have a great day.
Jim
Thanks for the info on Nancy. I kinda' liked her full bottom! Yes, Mary Tyler Moore is a real possibility for a bare bottom spanking by Mr. Grant. Matter of fact I think I made up something about that maybe 5 or 6 yrs. ago! Those short skirts she wore in the early 70's would be very easy to pull up! And Mary also is quite a whiner you know? She should've gotten several spankings from Dick Van Dyke when she played Laura! Another good story. Yes, Mary is a real looker! About Designing Women. It would be a turn-on seeing Hal Holbrook spanking wife Dixie Carter. Another good looker!