View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 01:29 PM

Just had to tell you guys,'I did it' after a couple of months building up the courage, the 18 years old (now 19) that I was telling you about. Rachael, had just droped the bombsell that she had handed in her notice and that was leaving at the end of the week. I decided I had to make my move on her, as it was her last shift I sneaked in a couple of beers to get her in the right frame of mind. I told Rachael how much I had liked working with her but there was one thing I would like to do before she left. Funnily enough she did not bat an eyelid when I told her that I wanted to spank her bare bottom. She giggled and shrugged her shoulders and said 'well sure you can', 'where do you want me?' My mind was suddenly full of idea's, over the desk over my knee? I was not sure now what to do. As I hesitated Rachael shook her head and bend over the desk 'will this do?' Rachael reached under herself and undid her jeans and started to pull down, I then grabbed hold and yanked her jean down to her ankles exposing her gorgous bottom. I could feel my dick harded as I grabbed her knickers and yanked them down too.
I had a good look I could see Rachael's pussy poking out between her thighs, it seemed as if she was shaved (she later told me most girls of her age shave their pussies these days). I gently started to spank her soft buttocks doing each cheek in turn, gradually getting harder. Every now and again rubbing her but cheeks and slightly parting them to get a glimpse at her arsehole and a better view of her pussy which was quite wet as my fingers would accidently touch her down there.