View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 02:34 PM

I saw a girl paddled on her panties in the second grade. The teacher appeared to lose her temper and called this girl up to her desk in front of the room for talking. She pulled her chair back from the desk, took the paddle from her drawer and pulled the frightened girl over her knee.

From my vantage point, my view of her bottom was blocked by the teacher's desk, but I could clearly tell that the teacher raised her dress up over her back. She must have given her a dozen or so licks with the paddle, and while they sounded like they were landing on her bare bottom, I have to assume it was on her panties since she never appeared to lower them.

This was a pretty shocking thing to see. For one thing, girls were never paddled. And secondly, very few boys were ever paddled in front of the class, although this particular teacher was known to paddle boys OTK in the classroom. It wasn't common though. And for that girl to get paddled on her panties in front of the class was doubly shocking.

I think when she finished, the teacher suddenly realized the gravity of the situation and possible implications of her sudden action. She glared at the other girl, to whom the paddled girl had been talking, and said, "Sandra, I've got a good mind to spank you to." But strangely, she let it drop and much to my disappointment, the second girl went unpunished.

So while this wasn't a bare bottom spanking, it was about as close as you could get and pretty amazing stuff. I probably wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes.