View Single Post
Old 10-26-2006, 10:19 AM

Well, I'm convinced that witnessing that paddling was the beginning of my realization that I had the fetish...even before I knew what the word "fetish" meant!

Here's what happened. 4 of us (2 boys and 2 girls) got in trouble for breaking the rules during a game of "bean bag spin." This was basically dodgeball with bean bags and we played it in our school during gym class on occasion. The 6th grade lesbian gym teacher gave us the choice of taking swats or staying after school. We all chose the swats. My male friend and I went first. She literally took a running start and gave us either 2 or 3 licks. I can't remember the exact amount. But I do remember they stung. She dismissed the 2 of us and told the girls to come in. Well, my friend went on out in the hall to his next class and I kind of lingered around (imagine that!).

The way the gym teacher's office was configured, there was actually a "holding" office before you got to her actual office. Then you left and went out in the big gym. Well, she took the girls in together. This was the late sixties and at my school, they would not let girls wear pants yet.

So the teacher had one girl stand to the side and made the other one bend over, put her hands on the teacher's desk and lift the back of her skirt! And while I unfortunately did not get to SEE that, I definitely heard the instructions given...to both girls...and heard the actual swats hit. They weren't as loud as ours were, because we had more padding.

After the 2nd girl got her swats, I bolted out to the hall as I didn't want to get caught snooping. The girls came out, were a bit teary and were rubbing their butts. I still remember their names, Ann and Cindy.

Anyway, this was a pretty big deal for me, a just-starting-puberty 6th grader. And while I saw quite a few paddlings at school in the late 60s and 70s, this one had a huge impact on me. And that's an absolutely 100% true story, BTW.

RG, to answer your question, for every 10 boys that got paddled, 1 girl would get it. It was easily a 10:1 ratio.