View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 05:03 PM

Anna what everyone is saying is pretty on point. You will find many people in the Scene who are playing outside of thier marriges becasue thier partners are not into it. I have had this situation for the entire time I have been into spanking, the fornuate thing for me is that in most my partners addepted my spanking interests. However I knew it was due to thier desires to please me. But, this only happens becasue I am open from the start about my interest and how it plays out in my life...positively and negatively.

It's a fact of life that many people come upon this lifestyle after being in committed relationships. So it makes it difficult on both parties because in most cases thses are people who truely love each other who must now make a choice about how they fullfill each others needs and desires in a lifestyle that they very ofetn only know or percieve as taboo.

I will say that most of my relationships ended becasue of spanking but of the same natural causes as any realationship does. I am convinced that you can never truely turn someone into a Spanking enthusiast. And if you push and they relent it will only cause resentment and do more harm than good.

If your desire is so striong that you feel a choice will need to be made...I also believe that as someone thouched on if the realationship is in trouble it usually has more to do with may things other than someones spanking interest. But like anything it could become an easy flash point of blame.

So, take a long look at why you have a desire to live an open Spanking Lifestyle and how strong your love and commitment to your partner are before making hard ireversible decisons.I truely hope you find a way to make things work...just approach with open eyes and an open heart.