View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 11:35 PM

I do get frustrated with him at times (actually, that's an understatement), but he is very well-known around here and extremely highly recommended by many other doctors in the area, so I have to believe that even if his people skills suck, he's good at what he does medically. We'll see him again in a couple weeks, and I have my list of questions...I will NOT leave without answers to them! Here's something that will get your blood boiling even more...My daughter's MRI results sat on his desk for TWO WEEKS before he finally called me. I knew he had the results and left MANY messages asking him to call me. Finally after two weeks of waiting, I had a breakdown on the phone with his receptionist and started BAWLING at her that "I CAN'T KEEP WAITING LIKE THIS!!!!" He called me 2 hours later. And you'd think with the fact that he let the results sit so long that it would mean they were normal...nope! ABNORMAL MRI results sat on his desk for two weeks. Needless to say I was livid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by calif_sweetheart1961 View Post
...but I am a Mom of 2 boys and a registered nurse. Sounds to me that it is time to get a new neurologist. They need to be approachable cause it your child and it is THEIR job!