View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 10:51 PM

JulieBuns husband: Why don't you set up another screen name to eliminate confusion?

My 2 cents: I grew up in a paddling state and went to grade school in the swingin' 60s. Paddlings were definitely given to both boys and girls. I'd say it was about 80% boys and 20% girls. It was always over clothes. And the most swats I ever heard of anyone getting were 3 really hard ones at once. This continued on through our junior high school (7th thru 9th grade). No swats were given in high school, although I do know some Oklahoma and Texas schools DID do that. Mine did not.

I know from interviewing multiudes of girls for our AmateurSpankings and SpankingInterviews sites over the past 10 years, that this was very typical of the schools in Texas and Oklahoma up until a few years ago.

We've had hundreds of girls tell their real life stories to us for the past 10 or so years. And not once have any of them told of being spanked at school on the bare bottom. It makes for a great fantasy though.

Where is our buddy RG on this subject? He has done more research on school spankings/paddlings than anyone I know!

Last edited by garyspk; 08-16-2009 at 10:53 PM.