View Single Post
Old 11-11-2006, 03:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan1975 View Post
Hello All:

The moderator kindly invited me to join, and I've just spent some time going through the posts on school paddling. I see a couple of old friends here, including RG who is very familiar with the story of how a friend and I each received five licks in high school shortly before my 18th b-day in 1993.

It was interesting to see a story in the Raleigh News & Observor a few weeks back stating that 70% of school districts in North Carolina continue to paddle in this Year of Grace MMVI. I had no idea it was that many.

In all events, I am looking forward to participating in this forum.

BTW, I am confident RG will concur that my senior year paddling was wholly undeserved. He will, I am confident, attest that Yours Truly personifies all the virtures of Southern Womanhood and ought *never* to have found myself poking my tender, tremulous fanny (_|_) outward & upward in the straining denim of faded Wranglers for those five licks administered by a crabby female AP.

Megan
Hi Megan, glad to see you got my invite and decided to join the forum, I figured this would be something that would be right up your alley , but to set the record straight I am not a moderator here (at least not yet), just a member and avid spanking enthusiast. You should share your story with forum, I am sure everyone would love hear about you having to "poke your tender, tremulous fanny (_|_) outward & upward in the straining denim of faded Wranglers for those five licks" as a senior in high school and let every one judge for themselves whether or not it was well deserved or not .